• 24.04.2024, 19:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SOLVED: Getting the flow reading from aquabus usb d5 pump via usb only

Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 20:23

The title pretty much says it all.
I'm trying to get the flow rate to work.
I have an aquaero D5 connected by usb to the motherboard and I'm trying to get a reading of the litres per hour.
I've managed to get the rpm and the power reading but not sure how to get the lph reading from it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mganddrea« (13. Dezember 2013, 05:05)

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 01:42

The D5 can't actually do that. There is a flow section in Aquasuite for it because all MPS devices use the same control board and you have to tell the Aquaero what type of MPS device you have connected. Same as there is an internal temp sensor section with no reading because it does not have one.
Only a flow meter device will give an actual correct flow reading. You can switch the D5 to a flow meter in the Aquasuite software but the flow reading will be totally wrong.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (12. Dezember 2013, 01:54)

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 03:39

Gutted :-(
Just incase with fingers crossed.... It's this one I have installed... Defo can't be done???

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 05:47

In order to report flow you need to use a flow meter such as thisThe pump you have pictured cannot report flow.

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 19:50

Can this pump report how many litres per hour it's doing through the rpm feature?
I have 8 pumps in this system and there is no way to monitor 8 mps devices.
Thanks

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013, 01:04

No, the pump won't report the flow, just the RPM, and there is no way to calculate the flow from the RPM of the pump, those two thing are totally independent.

You can monitor a maximum of 4 MPS per Aquaero device, but I don't think that there is a limit for the Aquasuite software, except the number of USB port available.

You can add a flow meter that is not USB and monitor it from the Aquaero, those uses the dedicated flow port of the Aquaero, not the Aquabus port.