• 17.04.2024, 00:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 poweradjust for 2 laing d5

Montag, 16. Dezember 2013, 16:05

hi guys
I bought 2 poweradjust 2 ultra to control my 2 laing d5.
how could I do to connect them in the best way??
- using single usb connection for each poweradjust 2 ultra and using them with aquasuite
or
- connecting 1 poweradjust 2 ultra via usb and the other connected via aquabus to the first poweradjust 2 ultra??

Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013, 23:42

upppp :love: :S :S :S

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:58

Hi liberato87,

Connecting them by USB individually is fine. The other way you suggested would not work. You can not connect one by USB and the other by aquabus just to the first one.

Basically, you need the USB connection to set the aquabus address and update the firmware, all other settings can be done over aquabus. I have mine connected via aquabus, you just chain them, one cable from Aquaero to 1st Poweradjust, then another one from Poweradjust 1 to Poweradjust 2 and so on.

You can also have both USB and aquabus cables connected at the same time.

Kind regards,
Boris.

RE: 2 poweradjust for 2 laing d5

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 00:44

hi guys
I bought 2 poweradjust 2 ultra to control my 2 laing d5.
how could I do to connect them in the best way??
- using single usb connection for each poweradjust 2 ultra and using them with aquasuite
or
- connecting 1 poweradjust 2 ultra via usb and the other connected via aquabus to the first poweradjust 2 ultra??
Hiya liberato87

As Boris (bcikota) has said, you can connect the Pa's Either USB or Aquabus or Both together.. It depends on how you prefer to control the pumps as to which way you need to connect them!!!... I f you want each Pump to have it's own Aquasuite menu TAB along side the Aquaero menu TAB then leave them connected Via the USB... I f you prefer to Control the pumps through the Aquaero menu TAB then you will need the pumps connected Via the Aquabus from the PA's...

For more info on connections have a quick look at some guides I've done from Web site Link under my Avatar picture :) ...

N.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 13:28

I just got my 2nd Aquacomputer D5 USB pump yesterday and I too am looking for the best way to control it. I have an Aquaero 6 XT and was hoping to control them both with that. Since they will be in an EK dual top, I will usually want them running at the same speed most of the time.

I was thinking about using USB, and I know this will work, but I'd rather not tie up a ton of USB ports on my rig. I am told that I can connect BOTH of the D5 pumps using the Aquabus connector by using a 4-pin fan splitter, such as this ...

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Custom-Le…ed-Y-Cable.html

Is this correct? Can I use this to split and control 2 (or more) devices from 1 Aquabus header?

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 16:19

Zitat

I just got my 2nd Aquacomputer D5 USB pump yesterday and I too am looking for the best way to control it. I have an Aquaero 6 XT and was hoping to control them both with that. Since they will be in an EK dual top, I will usually want them running at the same speed most of the time.

I was thinking about using USB, and I know this will work, but I'd rather not tie up a ton of USB ports on my rig. I am told that I can connect BOTH of the D5 pumps using the Aquabus connector by using a 4-pin fan splitter, such as this ...

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Custom-Le…ed-Y-Cable.html

Is this correct? Can I use this to split and control 2 (or more) devices from 1 Aquabus header?
Yup... That cable should be OK (providing it has all four wires on each spar)......

With the "USB D5's" you'll need to connect them Via the USB to update their firmware should they require it you then need to set their Aquabus ID Address No: 1 = "12" & the second 2 = "13" (the ID addresses may be different depending on how many MPS devices you got connected, My example is assuming that the 2 "USB D5's" are the only MPS devices connected) The MPS ID NO's range from "12, 13, 14 & 15", & then set them to be controlled using the Aquabus connection (underneath where you set the Aquabus address number). Once both pumps have been done you can then Disconnect them from the USB & just leave them connected Via the Aquabus & they should show up in the Aquaero Main Menu TAB under "PUMPS"....

You can have upto 4 MPS type sensors connected Via the Aquabus & controlled by the Aquaero at any one time, Obviously if you have more than 4 MPS devices to use the rest of those MPS Devices would need to be connected Via their "USB" & Use their own Menu's from within the Aquasuite 2013 software.. :)

N.

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 17:55

I have the same setup, two D5's and a EK top. As Namron told you, you should be fine controlling them via aquabus with the cable you linked. You can even chain multiple Y cables, just don't overdo it, the length becomes an issue after some point.

I was contemplating the same problem with a lot of USB connections required, especially since I have an older motherboard with only a few internal headers. In the end I decided that I like the flexibility of upgrading the firmware whenever a new one comes out, so I connected both the USB and Aquabus cables to all my Aquacomputer stuff. It is a pain to get to some things and connect the necessary cable after the machine is up and running.

I use a internal USB hub just for the water cooling stuff and it works great.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 02:25

I have the same setup, two D5's and a EK top. As Namron told you, you should be fine controlling them via aquabus with the cable you linked. You can even chain multiple Y cables, just don't overdo it, the length becomes an issue after some point.

I was contemplating the same problem with a lot of USB connections required, especially since I have an older motherboard with only a few internal headers. In the end I decided that I like the flexibility of upgrading the firmware whenever a new one comes out, so I connected both the USB and Aquabus cables to all my Aquacomputer stuff. It is a pain to get to some things and connect the necessary cable after the machine is up and running.

I use a internal USB hub just for the water cooling stuff and it works great.

Kind regards,
Boris.
That is awesome!

Thanks for showing me that. I might just go ahead and get one of those so I can put both my D5 pumps and the Aquaero 6 XT on it and just take up 1 internal port.