• 19.04.2024, 10:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Latest Firmware Versions

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013, 11:06

I have the Aquaero 6 XT, downloaded the latest version of Aquasuite, and performed the update to the Aquero 6.

I also have an Aquastream XT Ultra, and a Poweradjust 2 Ultra.

These devices show the following Firmware:

Aquaero 6 = 1034
Aquastream XT = 1018
Poweradjust 2 = 1006

I have not been able to find out what the latest Firmware is for each of these items.

Four Questions:

1. Are these the latest Firmwares for the items?

2. If not, where do I obtain the latest Firmware?

3. How would I update the Firmware on a particular item?

4. Does Aquasuite automatically update the firmware of all attached items ?

Thanks for the help.

RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013, 13:46

Yep that's all the latest & correct drivers for each device..

I have all my extra's to the Aquaero (Aquastream, PA's & D5's) connected via both options, Aquabus & USB, I know that if the devices are connected Via the USB then the Aquasuite will tell you if that device needs an Up-date providing the latest Aquasuite is already installed on the PC... I'm not sure... But I don't think the extra added devices will update if their just connected to the Aquaero Via the Aquabus??.. I think all the devices need to be connected & up-dated through the USB only...

The latest Firmware (for each device) will always be included with the latest Aquasuite 2013 software (as far as I know) that you download from HERE .....

N.

Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013, 08:13

The newest firmware is aleays included in the actual aquasuite. If you need an update the aquasuite will tell you.

Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013, 08:58

Thanks for the input Namron and Stephan. I thought that this was the case, but not absolutely sure.

I guess when I first installed the Aquastream and Poweradjust I expected that they would have to be upgraded. Not the case then. They arrived with the latest Firmware.

RodeoGeorge