• 28.04.2024, 11:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Latest Firmware Versions

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013, 11:06

I have the Aquaero 6 XT, downloaded the latest version of Aquasuite, and performed the update to the Aquero 6.

I also have an Aquastream XT Ultra, and a Poweradjust 2 Ultra.

These devices show the following Firmware:

Aquaero 6 = 1034
Aquastream XT = 1018
Poweradjust 2 = 1006

I have not been able to find out what the latest Firmware is for each of these items.

Four Questions:

1. Are these the latest Firmwares for the items?

2. If not, where do I obtain the latest Firmware?

3. How would I update the Firmware on a particular item?

4. Does Aquasuite automatically update the firmware of all attached items ?

Thanks for the help.

RodeoGeorge

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013, 13:46

Yep that's all the latest & correct drivers for each device..

I have all my extra's to the Aquaero (Aquastream, PA's & D5's) connected via both options, Aquabus & USB, I know that if the devices are connected Via the USB then the Aquasuite will tell you if that device needs an Up-date providing the latest Aquasuite is already installed on the PC... I'm not sure... But I don't think the extra added devices will update if their just connected to the Aquaero Via the Aquabus??.. I think all the devices need to be connected & up-dated through the USB only...

The latest Firmware (for each device) will always be included with the latest Aquasuite 2013 software (as far as I know) that you download from HERE .....

N.

Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013, 08:13

The newest firmware is aleays included in the actual aquasuite. If you need an update the aquasuite will tell you.

Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013, 08:58

Thanks for the input Namron and Stephan. I thought that this was the case, but not absolutely sure.

I guess when I first installed the Aquastream and Poweradjust I expected that they would have to be upgraded. Not the case then. They arrived with the latest Firmware.

RodeoGeorge