• 25.04.2024, 10:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AS 2013-5.2 Bug - MPS temperature label incorrect

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 00:23

In the first screenshot you'll notice that the MPS 400 is reporting the internal temperature and it's labeled as internal. This is good.

However, the AQ5 lists the MPS 400 internal temperature sensor as "mps 1 external" which is incorrect. I don't have an external temperature probe attached to the MPS 400. While I can correct this issue by renaming the sensor it should be looked into.

Take care.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (29. Dezember 2013, 00:37)

Another AS 2013-5.2 Glitch

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013, 17:57

I experienced the same thing with my Aquaero 6 XT. I also did the renaming to correct.

What I am experiencing is the following:

ASUS Crosshair Formula V -Z Motherboard
AMD FX-8350
Aquasuite 2013-5.2
Aquaero 6 XT Firmware 1034
MPS 200 #1 Firmware 1008
MPS 200 #2 FIrmware 1008

When I do a cold start, or a Restart, the first time I select either MPS>Configuration the Aquasuite Software Stops Responding.

After I close and reopen Aquasuite, I'm able to access either MPS>Configuration

I can access MPS>System, and MPS>Alarm Configuration, and anything else from the main screen. It is only MPS>Configuration that causes Aquasuite to Stop Responding.

I've also tried not loading aida64 (which I use for Software Sensors) with no change in the issue.

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:08

Spoke with Sven at AC. They're aware of the issue I posted above.