• 24.04.2024, 13:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AQ 5 Pro (firmware 1034) Bug - Random AQ 5 Pro Resets

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013, 18:13

I've been using an AQ5 Pro for years and it hasn't failed me in all that time.

However, I recently upgraded AS to 2013-5.2 and updated the firmware on my AQ 5 Pro and MPS 400. Since then I've noticed that my AQ 5 Pro will randomly reset. AS 2013-5.2 will not crash - just the device will sometimes reset itself. While working in Windows I notice this because I can see the AQ 5 Pro screen go through the boot process, where it displays a splash screen, and I can hear that all too familiar USB device disconnect/connect sound effect. :( This never occurred prior to AS 2013-5.2 and firmware 1034.

UPDATE:
While using AS 2013-5.2 I clicked on "Configuration" under "MPS" and AS crashed. This is the second time that this has happened since upgrading AS and the AQ 5 Pro. I should note that this doesn't occur every time. Again, this has never occurred prior to AS 2013-5.2 and firmware 1034.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (3. Januar 2014, 19:38)

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 03:49

I reported the problem with Aquasuite crashing when you select the MPS400 Configuration in the thread titled:

AS 2013-5.2 Bug - MPS temperature label incorrect

(Could not insert a link to that thread, don't know why)

I've found that AS crashes when it initially opens. If after the system finishes booting I close and reopen AS, I can then access the MPS>Configuration.

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013, 03:55

I reported the problem with Aquasuite crashing when you select the MPS400 Configuration in the thread titled:

AS 2013-5.2 Bug - MPS temperature label incorrect

(Could not insert a link to that thread, don't know why)

I've found that AS crashes when it initially opens. If after the system finishes booting I close and reopen AS, I can then access the MPS>Configuration.

RodeoGeorge
http://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/p1403705-as-2013-5-2-bug-mps-temperature-label-incorrect/#post1403705

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 19:57

One thing I'm not yet clear on is if the device reset is caused by the device on its own, the AS software triggering the device to reset or a combination of the two. Sven said that AC will be looking into the matter.

Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014, 21:52

One thing I'm not yet clear on is if the device reset is caused by the device on its own, the AS software triggering the device to reset or a combination of the two. Sven said that AC will be looking into the matter.
I am not experiencing a "device (MPS400) reset". Once the parameters are saved into the MPS400, it retains the Aquabus Address and Calibration.

It is the Aquasuite Program that is closing when MPS>Configuration is selected on the Aquasuite left panel when the computer starts (or reboots) and Aquasuite initially loads.

Once Aquasuite closes, I can reopen Aquasuite and access MPS>Configuration.

I have two MPS400s installed, and this happens if I select MPS>Configuration on either MPS.

I can access anything on the Aquasuite left panel EXCEPT the MPS>Configuration without incident.

RodeoGeorge

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 19:28

I have the same issue as you have. Now my MPS flow 400 don't work anymore and don't give me flow rate anymore. I have plug the RPM signal to the motherboard CPU and in the BIOS I have a RPM on the CPU fan header.
Even if I use the USB cable on the MPS Flow 400 as soon I select the MPS - Configuration then Aquasuite crash and I need to restart Aquasuite and after I can configure the MPS flow.
I update to firmware 1008 and since no more flow rate. Under the graphic I dont have uncalibrated values anymore.
Great job Aquacomputer !

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 19:37

Guys, I primarily created this thread to address a AQ5 Pro device reset with the new AS software and/or AQ5 firmware. This is not primarily about the MPS 400. Please create another thread.