• 16.04.2024, 12:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Announcement: aquastream XT

Freitag, 3. August 2007, 19:51

In approx. 8 weeks we will introduce a strongly revised pump.

This will be increased considerably in the functions and in the performance range. Electronics is integrated into the pump now and among other things there is a USB interface - of course with integration into the aquasuite software.

At the other functions we would not like to betray too much yet.

Since our stock levels of the current revision are low, it is very likely that we will not be able to deliver any pumps for a short time. We ask to take this into account.

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

Freitag, 3. August 2007, 20:42

any information on the size?.. smaller or larger than the current aquastream etc.?

Freitag, 3. August 2007, 20:53

It is still based on the Eheim 1046, so I think there will be no big differnce in size.

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 00:47

How much better flow and how quiet?

Will you be able to adjust the flow rate (or pump speed) in reference to the temp sensors or the flow meter?

heed

Donnerstag, 9. August 2007, 20:31

Shoggy, Stefan, et al., are there any new details on the new pump?

Donnerstag, 9. August 2007, 20:35

Ask again in ~7 weeks ;D

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 03:56

From German Forum:
The new Pump will have the ability to increase flow rate or be quiet the electronic can be adjusted like that.
Every Aquastream can be equipped qith xt electronic and Yeah wait 7-8 Weeks.

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 06:18

Any thoughts about also selling new controller boards for those of us who have older style Aquastream pumps?

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 11:16

Yes. An upgrade will be available.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2007, 00:48

...but with some minor differences (as announced in the german section: some small features cannot be used on upgraded old-version aquastreams - but nobody mentioned what features that will be :'()
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Ptimousse

unregistriert

Sonntag, 2. September 2007, 02:35

Hello,

I would like to know if it will still be possible to submerge the pump, without losing any functionality. Also, will the aquastream XT come along with an aquaero XT ?

Regards,

Ptimousse

Sonntag, 2. September 2007, 02:47

Welcome to the forum :)

Sorry, but you can't submerge the new XT version.

And no, you won't see an aquaero XT.
The aquastream XT can be connected to a normal aquaero.

By the way: it will be possible to upgrade ALL aquastream versions to a XT version (with small limitations).

divve

Mittwoch, 26. September 2007, 23:19

Hi,

I just saw the new Aquastreem XT in your shop. Very nice! Now that it's been released could you tell us how and what would be required for the upgrade of the previous version of the pump. Also, will it be able to go all the way to 100hz as well?

...BTW, i don't care it's so nice I'll buy the XT if i means I won't have to wait for a few months :)

Mittwoch, 26. September 2007, 23:21

Zitat von »divve«

...BTW, i don't care it's so nice I'll buy the XT if i means I won't have to wait for a few months :)

you won't have to ;)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

divve

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 04:42

If I understand it correctly you connect the pump directly to your PSU by a 4-pin molex and USB to the mobo. Then, control it with the Aquastream XT software. This is great for autonomous operation or for a second loop in your PC case.

However, I'm currently using an Aquaero with the Aquasuite software. From what I understand the software will also recognize the new pump, but will it be able to run it to the maximum of 100hz, or will I have to do it through the new XT software?

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 09:42

Via Aquaero you can set the pump to 100h frequency.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 17:07

Sorry, I currently have no time to translate the text.

It should be translated till Sunday :)

divve

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 17:25

One more question, when the XT pump is connected through the Aquabus to an Aquaero, is the USB connector still necessary for any type of function?

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 19:24

Yes, because a lot of settings can be done only through the aquasuite.

You won't need a USB connection at all but then you will miss some of the nice features ;)

divve

Freitag, 28. September 2007, 00:43

OK thanks. The integration of controller and software is one of the great strengths of Aqua Computer. Hopefully there will also be an update to the Aquasuite software so all parameters can be set within the same program. Once I've tested everything I'll report back with my findings.