• 25.04.2024, 06:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero 6 XT + Aquasuit don't work!

Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014, 17:43

Hi,

I connected Aquaero 6 XT via USB to motherbard and it do not shows up in aquasuit (I sucsessfuly conected and configurated Aquacomputer flow sensor and D5 pump via USB), but Aquaero do not shows up, same cable, same usb, I connected everything like it supose to be connected. ?(

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 15:38

Good news, after not getting any, ANY help from aquacomputer for few days now, I mannage to solve this problem myself, forsuninstall it, and than install it again tro device mannager, and now it works finnaly, soo much thanx aquacomputer for "help"..

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014, 14:48

yeah they dont seem to hot on the support side.

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014, 21:20

You should consider that we are not wroking with our full team between christmas and tomorrow. So I'm shure the support will get better in the next days.

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014, 21:53

I think that people are beginning to think that the forum is replacing the support function. While there is a lot of help on this forum, and I certainly have benefited from the help of other forum members, we should remember that there is support available directly from Aquacomputer.

http://www.aquacomputer.de/support.html

As mentioned, the holidays should be considered as well. I know that I enjoyed time with my family, and hope that the Aquacomputer employees did as well.

RodeoGeorge