• 25.04.2024, 15:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MPS Flow 400 - No flow reading

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 23:07

I just update the firmware of the D5 pumps and the MPS flow 400.
Now I dont have flow reading from the MPS flow 400. I do have the water temp and the signal output send RPM to the CPU fan header in the BIOS.
Sometimes I have some spikes of flow readings but very rarely.
I connect the USB cable and did a factory reset. Then I put ba
ck priority to Aquabus and channel 14 because I have 2 D5 pumps which use channel 12 & 13
In the configuration where I select the flow meter and size of tubing I dont have uncalibrated values anymore at the bottom of the screen.
Also the first time I access the MPS - Configuration = Aquasuite crash
Is my MPS Flow meter dead or it's just something to do with the latest firmware 1008 ?

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 00:01

1. I also find that Aquasuite crashes when it first loads and I select MPS>Configuration. If I re-open Aquasuite, I can then access MPS>Configuration. I have reported this elsewhere on the forum.

2.It sounds as if your MPS configuration is not loaded, and/or you have to update the firmware on the MPS. If you are using Aquasuite 2013_5.2, and select MPS>Settings it should prompt you to update the firmware.

Then it should work properly.

RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 01:57

1. I also find that Aquasuite crashes when it first loads and I select MPS>Configuration. If I re-open Aquasuite, I can then access MPS>Configuration. I have reported this elsewhere on the forum.

2.It sounds as if your MPS configuration is not loaded, and/or you have to update the firmware on the MPS. If you are using Aquasuite 2013_5.2, and select MPS>Settings it should prompt you to update the firmware.

Then it should work properly.

RodeoGeorge

I Already update the firmware and since no more Flow rates. I have try several times to upload the calibration by selecting : Flow 400 - 13/10 tubing and reload data
But it just doesn't work no more.
Now in Aquabus I see the MPS Flow but no flow reading it stay to zero

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 02:44

The only suggestion that I have left is in Aquasuite, go to MPS>Settings and RESET to factory defaults. Then when Aquasuite restarts, reload the configuration.

RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 03:15

Try max pump speed, I noticed that my flow 400 dont give any flow value when pump goes less than 60% rpm.

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 18:31

Nop, factory reset already did this several times without success.
The firmware kill it I think.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 16:05

I reconnect the USB cable.
Even my 2 pumps at 100% I get no readings.
Current Unscaled Value = Always stay to 0
No help from the staff of Aquacomputer in this forum ?

delevic

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 21:14

It is probably dead. I have same probelm wiht my new high flow USB. It was working good only one day :) . Tomorrow it was dead.

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, 07:55

This is a user forum, if you require vendor support then I recommend you send an email to Aquacomputer support email address. They will respond to you there 100%.

Don't forget...English is not the only forum they track... if urgent, send email to them. Grt products and Grt support.

Enjoy.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 10:08

Well as for great support and great products I will pas on this one...
It took more than 2 weeks for Aquacomputer to test my D5 pump before they decide to send me a new one (mine was not even 2 weeks of uses)
And now the MPS flow is broken. I live in Canada and it will cost me about $30 to send it to Germany and this thing Worth around $60.
I have it for less than 6 months and it's broken already. Some people have it to work for only one day ! And I don't talk about leaking problem too.
For product design and features their pretty good, but as for product durability and quality control and software development they have a long way to go.
This is my 2 cents