• 26.04.2024, 11:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MPS Flow 400 - No flow reading

Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 23:07

I just update the firmware of the D5 pumps and the MPS flow 400.
Now I dont have flow reading from the MPS flow 400. I do have the water temp and the signal output send RPM to the CPU fan header in the BIOS.
Sometimes I have some spikes of flow readings but very rarely.
I connect the USB cable and did a factory reset. Then I put ba
ck priority to Aquabus and channel 14 because I have 2 D5 pumps which use channel 12 & 13
In the configuration where I select the flow meter and size of tubing I dont have uncalibrated values anymore at the bottom of the screen.
Also the first time I access the MPS - Configuration = Aquasuite crash
Is my MPS Flow meter dead or it's just something to do with the latest firmware 1008 ?

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 00:01

1. I also find that Aquasuite crashes when it first loads and I select MPS>Configuration. If I re-open Aquasuite, I can then access MPS>Configuration. I have reported this elsewhere on the forum.

2.It sounds as if your MPS configuration is not loaded, and/or you have to update the firmware on the MPS. If you are using Aquasuite 2013_5.2, and select MPS>Settings it should prompt you to update the firmware.

Then it should work properly.

RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 01:57

1. I also find that Aquasuite crashes when it first loads and I select MPS>Configuration. If I re-open Aquasuite, I can then access MPS>Configuration. I have reported this elsewhere on the forum.

2.It sounds as if your MPS configuration is not loaded, and/or you have to update the firmware on the MPS. If you are using Aquasuite 2013_5.2, and select MPS>Settings it should prompt you to update the firmware.

Then it should work properly.

RodeoGeorge

I Already update the firmware and since no more Flow rates. I have try several times to upload the calibration by selecting : Flow 400 - 13/10 tubing and reload data
But it just doesn't work no more.
Now in Aquabus I see the MPS Flow but no flow reading it stay to zero

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 02:44

The only suggestion that I have left is in Aquasuite, go to MPS>Settings and RESET to factory defaults. Then when Aquasuite restarts, reload the configuration.

RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 03:15

Try max pump speed, I noticed that my flow 400 dont give any flow value when pump goes less than 60% rpm.

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 18:31

Nop, factory reset already did this several times without success.
The firmware kill it I think.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 16:05

I reconnect the USB cable.
Even my 2 pumps at 100% I get no readings.
Current Unscaled Value = Always stay to 0
No help from the staff of Aquacomputer in this forum ?

delevic

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 21:14

It is probably dead. I have same probelm wiht my new high flow USB. It was working good only one day :) . Tomorrow it was dead.

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, 07:55

This is a user forum, if you require vendor support then I recommend you send an email to Aquacomputer support email address. They will respond to you there 100%.

Don't forget...English is not the only forum they track... if urgent, send email to them. Grt products and Grt support.

Enjoy.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 10:08

Well as for great support and great products I will pas on this one...
It took more than 2 weeks for Aquacomputer to test my D5 pump before they decide to send me a new one (mine was not even 2 weeks of uses)
And now the MPS flow is broken. I live in Canada and it will cost me about $30 to send it to Germany and this thing Worth around $60.
I have it for less than 6 months and it's broken already. Some people have it to work for only one day ! And I don't talk about leaking problem too.
For product design and features their pretty good, but as for product durability and quality control and software development they have a long way to go.
This is my 2 cents