• 20.04.2024, 02:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite virtual temperature problem with software temperature sensors

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 15:36

Hi,

I would like to control all fans connected to my aquaero relative to the max temp of my cpu cores (6) and my gpu.
Fyi they are all case fans (8 of them).

I saw that you made a convenient solution for this : virtual temperature sensors.

Problem is, with the data sources I can't choose the ones I need from the list, which is limited to 8 sources.
Please take a look at the following screenshot : http://oi43.tinypic.com/21jsuo3.jpg

Is there a solution for this? I'm using version 5.2 (with latest firmware).

Also I noticed that you are limited to 3 data sources for one virtual temperature sensor. Why is there such limitation? Does it mean that I can't monitor the highest value of my 6 cores + gpu to adjust all my fans in consequence?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »akta« (4. Januar 2014, 16:31)

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 18:26

It appears that the actual limitation is in the fact that there is a maximum of 8 Software Temperature Sensors.

I was able to use Software Temperature Sensors 1 - 6 for CPU Core 1 - 6 Temps. Software Sensor 7 for GPU Temp.

I then went to the Virtual Temperature settings and added the following:
Virtual Temperature Sensor 1 = Highest CPU Core 1, CPU Core 2, and CPU Core 3
Virtual Temperature Sensor 2 = Highest CPU Core 4, CPU Core 5, and CPU Core 6
Virtual Temperature Sensor 3 = Highest GPU, Virtual Temp Sensor 1, and Virtual Temp Sensor 2

Therefore, Virtual Temperature 3 = the highest of the 6 CPU Cores and the GPU Temp

NOTE: Before Virtual Temperature Sensors 1 & 2 were visible as a selection for Virtual Temperature Sensor 3, I had to save the Aquaero 6 Settings, exit Auqasuite, and reopen Aquasuite.

RodeoGeorge

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 19:37

Hi RodeoGeorge,

You are right, we do have to restart Aquasuite for the "Virtual Temperature source list" to update.
That solved my first problem. :)

I also didn't know that we could use a Virtual temp inside another, clever.
So that also solved it for my second problem!

Thank you very much for your very useful response ! :thumbsup:

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014, 21:15

You are very welcome.

I'd never tried the Virtual Sensors before, so it was fun to play with them and learn.

RodeoGeorge

Jeremy

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014, 07:40

Why not just base the virtual sensor off of TCase temp instead?