• 16.04.2024, 22:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

zoomee

Aquaero vertical?

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014, 18:11

Just in the middle of migrating from a Corsair 650D case to the 540 beast!

Unfortunately this means mounting the AE5 PRO that I have vertically
:(
- is there a way to change the display for vertical functionality at all?

thanks in advance

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014, 19:20

No way to rotate the display that I know of, and I've searched. I also have the 540 Case.

I very seldom actually look at the Aquaero itself. I use Aquasuite, and have several display screens that I put on a second monitor to view operations.

If it weren't for all the cables that are required, I'd consider putting it in a 5.25 case and mounting it at the bottom of the case behind the window.

Doing a water build, so need that space for pumps and reservoirs.

Love the Aquaero 6 XT though. Have two Aquastream Pumps, two MPS FLOW 400s, and two Poweradjusts all bolted together.

Also, if you're into RGB LED lighting, there is a post on this forum where I asked about being able to use 5050 LEDs with the Aquaero, and there is a person in Germany that is making an interface unit to do that. I'lve ordered two from him, and he's building them now.

Good luck with your Aquaero. Hope you like it as much as I do. So much to learn.

RodeoGeorge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (8. Januar 2014, 19:21)

zoomee

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 21:35

thanks for the reply bud - Had my AE5 since they were launched :), flow meter, 3 inline temp sensors etc etc. - WAY TOO UNDER-UTILISED!

Looks like I'll just have to stick it in a bay until I get round to modding it into the case somehow ;) - The Chart display should look good like that anyhoo.

hmmmm, interested in the RGB LED strips though!! - getting in touch with the dude now, thanks for the heads up.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »zoomee« (9. Januar 2014, 21:43)

zoomee

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014, 21:43

Just managed to get my system up and running in my Air 540 case - what a mission!

Unfortunately due to the brackets on both the AE5 and the 540 case, the controller doesn't stay in place in the drive bay - is there a way round this?

Curious to hear how anyone else have managed to mount their aquaero in a vertical bay!

thanks.

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014, 22:57

I haven't done it yet on the new build with the Aquaero 6 XT, but on my previous 540 build I installed a Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller.

My Aquaero fits VERY snug into the bay, and I don't think I will have to secure it.

With regards to the short side strip on the Recon not engaging the 5.25 retention tabs, I just removed the "auto lock" plastic from the 540 bay (easy to do when you look at how it clips in) and used a screw through the bottom of the cage to secure the Recon.

RodeoGeorge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (12. Januar 2014, 23:02)