• 24.04.2024, 05:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Feature request for Aquareo 6 as slave

Samstag, 18. Januar 2014, 19:50

So now that I'm running an Aquaero 6 as a slave, I noticed that the fan controllers cannot be controlled by PWM. So...if this is already in the works, then so be it, but if not, can you please enable the functionality to control the slave's outputs via PWM?

Also, from an addressing perspective, is it possible to enable the the rest of the unit beyond the fan controllers and four temp inputs?

Thanks in advance!

Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014, 20:32

Is this something that's possible?

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 07:27

That is not possible. The the additional features not available via aquabus. You can use the 2 aquaero parallel in one system with all features.

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 17:23

I run 2x Aquaero 5 Pro units as separates....I don't really see an upside to running master/slave since you lose functionality....but hey, that's just me and I'm sure someone disagrees. :D

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 08:41

So it's possible after all then?