• 19.04.2024, 01:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Best way to set up RGB LEDS in a Aqua tube

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 15:52

I have a couple of Aqua Tube reservoirs and wanted to set them up with RGB LEDS in aqua suite so temp changes there color . The aqua tube has 5 led mounting pionts so each Aqua tube would have 5 RGB LEDS and as Ive only used one RGB on my last build connected to a Aquaro 6 . I wanted to know if the Aqua computer multiswitch would be able to control these via aqua suite and the aquaro 6 and change color via temperature readings :?:

Pilo

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 19:27

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 22:14

:) I have a nice German friend who lives next door I think Ill ask him to PM Jeak for me make it a little easier. Thank you ;( < wished Id studied German and not Japanese

Pilo

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 22:44

LOL...why not both? One after another?
Btw...you can PM him in english yourself, no problem.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (24. Januar 2014, 22:45)

RGB board

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 22:53

Many thanks pilo The board Jeak makes uses the Pin pin out on the Aquaero 6 for color change by the look of it, is that correct Pilo? Im a bot of a noob

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hg02« (24. Januar 2014, 22:57)

Pilo

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 13:20

It's an amplifier and splitter board. The three headers on the LED AMP are working like the one LED header on the Aquaero, but for much more electric load. They are but not independently controlable in particular. The header on the Aquaero can only control one RGB LED or three single LEDs, red, green, blue if you connect them independently to the three color channels. With the LED AMP you can just connect much more LEDs, like LED strips to illuminate your whole case for example.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (25. Januar 2014, 13:22)