• 18.04.2024, 07:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Blefbek

Cputemp

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 20:51

Hi, earlier i bought myself an aquacomputer 5 pro, everything seems to be ok, but one thing i don't understand. I have connected the controller the way it goes within the attached usbconnection, but it seems like the cputemp gives me an wrong value,

As you can see, my cputemp doesn't appear correctly. TMPIN0 > NB, TMPIN1 > SB, TMPIN2 > Cpu

What is happen? Tnx in advanced..

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 21:11

This is the aquaero internal CPU temperature.
What you need ist the software temperature sensor.

Blefbek

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 11:46

I don't see the opportunity setting up the software-sensor within aquasuite. When i choose software temp sensors, i can't configure the tempsensor straight. The fields stays empty.

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 11:57

We Support Hwinfo, Open Hardware Monitor and Aida.
Other 3rd Party Software is not supported.

Blefbek

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 15:02

Is there something to do with the AquaComputer sensor tool?

I can't setup Software temperature sensor. Because they don't list up.

Blefbek

Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 15:16

:cursing: I did reinstall the software, and that gaves me the temps as i was prefering.

Tnx

Software WOs

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 21:05

Sebastin I'm a Newbie to the Aquaero 6 so can I ask a couple of questions if it's not too much to ask. I just bought the Aquaero 6 XT and I have a Asus Maximus VI extreme motherboard do I have to use a software temperature monitoring program like Open Hardware monitor to get the motherboard temps or can I just use the Aquasuite 2014 software to do the job? or can I use them both so I can get SSD and HDD temps as well? My next question would be if I need to use Open hardware Monitor software how do I get your Aquasuite 2014 to read the Open Monitor software temperatures? I hope this not to confusing!! Thank you Steve
:P [color

RE: Software WOs

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 21:40

Sebastin I'm a Newbie to the Aquaero 6 so can I ask a couple of questions if it's not too much to ask. I just bought the Aquaero 6 XT and I have a Asus Maximus VI extreme motherboard do I have to use a software temperature monitoring program like Open Hardware monitor to get the motherboard temps or can I just use the Aquasuite 2014 software to do the job? or can I use them both so I can get SSD and HDD temps as well? My next question would be if I need to use Open hardware Monitor software how do I get your Aquasuite 2014 to read the Open Monitor software temperatures? I hope this not to confusing!! Thank you Steve
Sorry for butting in, but I may be able to help with that If you like....

Yep you need a separate software monitoring program like OHM or Aida64 or Hwinfo It's fairly simple to set up & I've done a little guide thing HERE If you scroll down the page about 75% you'll come across a "How to set up Software sensors" & although it says it's for if your just Air cooling a PC it's the same process if your water cooling also... Anyway Hope it helps :) ...

N.