• 18.04.2024, 21:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Programming question usb multi and aquaero

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 11:50

G'day,
a question if you will:

Can the usb multi switch be programed to flash red and blue case lights on and off if/when the aquaero senses a temperature alarm.

Can the aquaero be used on air cooled only system.

can the aquaero LT and usb multi switch LT reside in the same 5" bay (Ive only got one 5" bay left but there is no outsite access for the last bay)

Thx. :)

Re: Programming question usb multi and aquaero

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 14:15

Welcome to the forum :)

Temperature controlled LEDs are possible but you will have to use the script function of the aquasuite or you develop your own program with the help of the SDK.

Of course you can use the aquaero in a non-watercooled system.

You can attach the multiswitch to the backside of the aquaero:

(aquaero + 2x aquastream + multiswitch)

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007, 15:32

does both the aquaero and usb multiswitch LT come with all the required mounting parts or will i need to purchase the mounting parts myself.

also, is it safe for me to use the stand by power on the psu for not only the aquaero (5 volt if i remember) but also using soundgraph's "Imon Ultrabay" as it can also use the psu's standby power (also 5 volt).. or should i be asking the supplier of the psu to see if the psu can take that load on the standby power.

thx.

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2007, 06:05

Before I answer your question about the mounting, I need to know where you live?

That's my pic and I made the mounting. However, what you need depends on whether inch or metric screws are handy.

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007, 10:11

Im in australia,
we use metric.
but we can also use imperial if metric dont fit.

thx for the help :D