• 25.04.2024, 08:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Over current with nothing connected

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 20:47

It seems I've developed an issue with my 6 XT in that two outputs that I have configured for PWM output, and has not seen any actual load (devices are connected to separate power) have all of a sudden given me over current alarms on both outputs 1 and 2.

Other than some disconnecting and reconnecting from removing and re-installing, nothing's changed.

I've reset the device, and even with nothing connected other than owner, it still gives that alarm.

I can't imagine that both outputs would have simultaneously failed. Just PWM and RPM signal are connected to those particular headers.

I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014, 23:34

Still open to ideas. :)

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 06:54

Reset your device to factory defaults.
Then try it again. Have you problems when your fans in voltage controlled mode?

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 08:46

I've already reset the device. As soon as it turns on it throws up the alarm. As by default it is voltage control, yes, it has the same issue.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 09:14

Disconnect the load from the fan outputs. Is output is running without load?

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 09:45

There is nothing connected to the unit other than main power. The alarm is given about 3 second after initial power up. No fans, no sensors, nothing.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 11:41

Your device has an defect. Send it to you dealer oder write a mail to: info@aqua-computer.de