• 19.04.2024, 00:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with AquaComputer Connections in my new RIG

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 14:31

Hello I have this configuration for my new rig Phoebus II

The water-cool configuration is composed with two loops:

First Loop - graphics cards

Res – Pump – Temperature sensor - AMS 480 – AMS 480 - Temperature sensor – Filter - Flow sensor – GPU’s

2x evga 780 Ti Classified

Second Loop - CPU - MB – aquaero

Res – Pump – Temperature sensor - AMS 480 - Temperature sensor – Filter - Flow sensor – MB – CPU – MB – aquaero

CPU - Intel Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition

MB - ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION/AC4, S2011

Aquaero 6 XT

List of Aqua computer components:
1x aquaero 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, touch control, IR remote control
1x Frontplate for aquaero 5 und 6 XT (only art. 53125 and 53146!) aluminum black
1x Passive heat sink for aquaero 6
1x waterblock for aquaero 5, G1/4
1x Mounting plate for poweradjust 2 USB, black anodized aluminum
3x poweradjust 2 USB, ultra version
2x Filter with stainless steel mesh, ball valves and mounting plate, G1/4
2x Flow sensor "high flow USB" G1/4
2x Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface
2x Pump adapter for D5 pumps, compatible with aqualis base, G1/4
4x Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT and aquaduct
3x airplex modularity system 480 mm, copper fins, one circuit, stainless steel side panels
2x aqualis XT 450 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor and LED holder, G1/4
12x RGB illumination module for aquaero 6

Other Stuff:
2x Aquaero LED Amp Since I’m planning to have 6 RGB LED in each Reservoir and some RGB LED strips
1x NZXT INTERNAL USB EXPANSION Since I want to have, all USB’s cables connected so I do not need to connect them every time I have a aquasuite update.

1 – The pumps are connected to the PSU or to the poweradjust?
2 – Its possible to have both connections USB and aquabus?
3 – How do I connect the poweradjust? Each one to the PSU and them they are connected in serie from AQ6 to poweradjust?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JottaD« (24. Februar 2014, 12:36)

Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014, 16:30

Here is how I plan for the Loop of MB and CPU

aqualis XT 450 ml with nano coating, fill level sensor and LED holder, G1/4 Flow sensor
"high flow USB" G1/4

aquaero 6 XT USB fan controller, graphic LCD, touch control, IR remote control
Aqua Computer D5 pump, USB and aquabus
Temperature sensor inline G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT and aquaduct
airplex modularity system 480 mm, copper fins, one circuit, stainless steel side panels
Filter with stainless steel mesh, ball valves and mounting plate, G1/4
Noiseblocker BlackSilent PRO PL-2

Can someone confirm me plz about the airflow?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JottaD« (25. Februar 2014, 18:20)

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 14:40

Here I have a plan how I will connect the Aquaero + PA2 + Pumps

Is it OK?

If I connect the pumps to a USB hub how do I connect via aquabus, I noticed that aquabus have 4 cables do I make a Y connection in the Aquaero High one for the PA's and the other for the rest aquabus components ?
Do I need to have 2 more cables to connect alarm and temp or with USB and Aquabus I have that information?

thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JottaD« (26. Februar 2014, 14:41)

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 15:54

The two pumps you got pictured are powered Via the 12v Molex (not powered by the PA's)..... They are then controlled through the Aquasuite software either by the devices own Menu Tab (if connected & controlled Via the USB) or through the Aquaero Menu Tab > Pumps menu (If connected & controlled Via the Aquabus)... The pumps can be connected both via the USB & Aquabus at the same time but remember that they can only be controlled by one method at a time Ie: by the USB (having it's own menu) or by the Aquabus (which is then controlled through the Aquaero menu) at any one time, you cannot control both ways simultaneously....

The Alarms are set through the Aquasuite software, either through the devices own menu or through the Aquaero Menu...

If you have a look HERE it may help explain a wee bit better about connecting PA's, Pumps e.t.c using the 4 or 3 pin splitter cables... Anyway have a look and have a read & hopefully you will find something there that can help you out a bit with the basics :)

N.

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 15:19

JottaD, that's a very nice system you have assembled. I have a similar dual D5 setup, I've completed the leak check on the loop, and I'm going to power up my system for the first time today. I have the D5's connected with USB and with the Aquabus thru a Real Time Clock module on the AQ6. The RTC gives me 2 Aquabus connections. I don't know if you can use a Y splitter or not, and still have independent control over both pumps.

On the D5 the "alarm" or "RPM" can be used to shut down the system in the event of signal loss (pump failure). The "temp" connection can be used with a 10k ohm temp sensor to control pump speeds and other functions.

Keep in mind I have not actually done this yet, I've only read about it. I could be totally incorrect. Like I said I'm about to power up a new system for the first time, I hope I don't let the magic smoke out.

I'm surprised just how quiet 2 D5's are at full speed, I have the XSPC dual bay Res, these pumps sure move the water. Once I primed the pumps it only took a few minutes to get the majority of air from the loop. After running overnight 99% of the micro bubbles have dissipated.

I see you are using inline filters. You may want to google about that, most guys have stopped using them as they are a restriction and can cause problems with the loop.

Over on the German forum a gentelman named Jannik, he sells a very nice RGB amp made for the AQ6. It allows you to run several RGB led's vs the single the AQ6 can run. I highly recommend it for any led lighting used with the AQ6.

Montag, 3. März 2014, 13:54

The two pumps you got pictured are powered Via the 12v Molex (not powered by the PA's)..... They are then controlled through the Aquasuite software either by the devices own Menu Tab (if connected & controlled Via the USB) or through the Aquaero Menu Tab > Pumps menu (If connected & controlled Via the Aquabus)... The pumps can be connected both via the USB & Aquabus at the same time but remember that they can only be controlled by one method at a time Ie: by the USB (having it's own menu) or by the Aquabus (which is then controlled through the Aquaero menu) at any one time, you cannot control both ways simultaneously....

The Alarms are set through the Aquasuite software, either through the devices own menu or through the Aquaero Menu...

If you have a look HERE it may help explain a wee bit better about connecting PA's, Pumps e.t.c using the 4 or 3 pin splitter cables... Anyway have a look and have a read & hopefully you will find something there that can help you out a bit with the basics :)

N.

Thanks for passing by and for the input Namron

I will connect the two pumps Via the 12v Molex and using USB connection to theNZXT INTERNAL USB EXPANSION.
I will connect the 3 PA's USB to the hub too and the two high flow USB" G1/4.

I noticed that I only can use 4 Aquabus Connections with Y connections, since I will connect the PA's to to the aquaero can I connect 3 more to the aquaero or just one more item?
Nice explanation you have in the forum, thanks one more time.

Anyone knows something about the air flow in the AMS rads?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JottaD« (3. März 2014, 13:56)

Montag, 3. März 2014, 14:06

JottaD, that's a very nice system you have assembled. I have a similar dual D5 setup, I've completed the leak check on the loop, and I'm going to power up my system for the first time today. I have the D5's connected with USB and with the Aquabus thru a Real Time Clock module on the AQ6. The RTC gives me 2 Aquabus connections. I don't know if you can use a Y splitter or not, and still have independent control over both pumps.

On the D5 the "alarm" or "RPM" can be used to shut down the system in the event of signal loss (pump failure). The "temp" connection can be used with a 10k ohm temp sensor to control pump speeds and other functions.

Keep in mind I have not actually done this yet, I've only read about it. I could be totally incorrect. Like I said I'm about to power up a new system for the first time, I hope I don't let the magic smoke out.

I'm surprised just how quiet 2 D5's are at full speed, I have the XSPC dual bay Res, these pumps sure move the water. Once I primed the pumps it only took a few minutes to get the majority of air from the loop. After running overnight 99% of the micro bubbles have dissipated.

I see you are using inline filters. You may want to google about that, most guys have stopped using them as they are a restriction and can cause problems with the loop.

Over on the German forum a gentelman named Jannik, he sells a very nice RGB amp made for the AQ6. It allows you to run several RGB led's vs the single the AQ6 can run. I highly recommend it for any led lighting used with the AQ6.

Thanks madcratebuilder, do you have any pictures of your setup?
How many loops do you have? one or two?
I have to check more about the inline Filters, I read both information, the guys from aquacomputer are saying that they are not restriction, was nice if someone from aquacomputer could clarify that!

Do you know where is aquaero do you connect the Alarm cables? Can I use a Y splitter for that? Can I use a Y splitter for rpm too or I don´t need it?

I already contact Jannik, thanks :)

Dont know yet if I use 2 pumps for each loop or if is overkill.... Any ideas?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JottaD« (3. März 2014, 22:06)

Dienstag, 4. März 2014, 22:36

Thanks madcratebuilder, do you have any pictures of your setup?
How many loops do you have? one or two?
I have to check more about the inline Filters, I read both information, the guys from aquacomputer are saying that they are not restriction, was nice if someone from aquacomputer could clarify that!

Do you know where is aquaero do you connect the Alarm cables? Can I use a Y splitter for that? Can I use a Y splitter for rpm too or I don´t need it?

I already contact Jannik, thanks :)

Dont know yet if I use 2 pumps for each loop or if is overkill.... Any ideas?

I have a single loop and have the 2 pumps as a redundancy. The filters are reported to have a problem of clogging if you have any debris in the loop, plasticizers from hose may not be the problem it once has with the newer hose available. Filters should be good with straight distilled water and no dyes.

The alarm cable from the D5 can connect to the mopo fan header and then use bios to control a shut down event if no rpm signal is seen. I think it could be connected to the AQ6 for event control also. I haven't got in to the software that far yet. If you used a Y cable from the D5's to monitor rpm it couldn't tell you if just one pump failed.

Right now I'm using the rpm signal of the AQ6 to the mobo to act as a fan signal otherwise the bios reports fan failure. I'm haveing screen display problems and need to rma the AQ6 so I'm stuck for a few weeks...again.

The LED module is worth every penny.