• 30.11.2021, 16:37
  • Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Aqua Computer Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bad math?

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 5:55pm

Hello All -

I am new to the forum and Aquasuite but am enjoying both. I have a problem setting up a virtual sensor, it appears that the software miscalculates the data. I'm trying to run my cooler fan speed off of a temp delta (see attached file 'bad math') and have a CPU temp of 93 and a cooler outlet temp of 80. 93-80=12 but the Aquasuite software gives a value of 42. I've tried changing to C, reloading the software and switching between modes but nothing seems to do the trick. The same happens with the other delta algorithm I use to control my case fans. Both system and Aquasuite settings have Farenheit selected.

Any insights?
ltorsini has attached the following image:
  • Bad math.jpg

Friday, February 21st 2014, 6:52am

The aquaero claculate all internal values in K and °C.
The differences are internal stored in K. The conversion from a difference is not possible to °F in this case.