• 19.04.2024, 23:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

Montag, 24. Februar 2014, 12:41

Can these pumps go with this reservoir.I don't see why they wouldn't fit together.

Aquacomputer D5 Pump Mechnics with USB and Aquabus Interface

Koolance RP-452X2 Dual 5.25in Reservoir for 1-2 PMP-450/S Pumps, Rev.2.0

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (24. Februar 2014, 12:47)

Montag, 24. Februar 2014, 17:52

I have 2 Aquacomputer D5 Pump with USB and Aquabus Interface on it, no problem.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (25. Februar 2014, 22:35)

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 12:51

Thanks Alot EnigmaG.
They will be here today so we will see.lol

Montag, 17. März 2014, 11:43

I need alot of help ,I got my pumps and res now when i hook this up i have to set one pump to channel 12 and the other to 13 right? i also will have my flow sensor and that will be i think is flow 11,Can someone give me some reading on hooking these pumps together(Aquacomputer D5 Pump Mechnics with USB and Aquabus Interface)why do i see just one pumps and why does it come up as mps?thanks all 4 the help
»pegleg« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • pumps.jpg

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 03:42

my pump started making squealing noise could that have messed up my pump or pumps i had to release some pressure i guess in the system then it stopped but how do i know if both pumps are working together ?

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 10:05

Hi pegleg,

You need to browse the forums a bit, read the new manual , or even better, take a look here. That site is done by Namron, one of the frequent visitors of this forum. You should be able to find all the guides you need to properly set up your system.

Basically, you need to connect your pumps via USB. Set them do individual adresses, 12 & 13 is fine. Flow sensor can be 14. Both pumps and the flow sensor have the MPS board integrated, that is why they are reported as MPS type devices. You can have a total of four on one Aquaero.

Once you have set up the addresses properly, you can choose whether you want to connect them via USB, Aquabus or both. There is no problem leaving them connected with both cables.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 13:51

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Boris said.

All I can add is you may need to restart Aqua Suite 1 or 2 times for all mps devises to appear

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 13:58

Thanks alot bcikota and madcratebuilder. I will check them post out.
I see 2 mps's but when i click pumps on the aquaero all i see is one pump and when i go to controllers and look 2 set up the pumps in there all i see is one pumps .
»pegleg« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • pump2.jpg
  • pumps1.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (18. März 2014, 14:05)

Sonntag, 23. März 2014, 09:32

why do i have 1,2,3 pumps and also u see on left i have it set to 1&2 for the pumps but on the right side u see 1,2,3 for the pumps only two with power and its not my 1 and 2 pumps,and why do i have so many flows....Anyone please

also why when i set my pumps to 40% it will say on the right 43 %?

Can someone help with Information pages,how do i get the power consumption 1 to show up .I have the page there but there is no readings on it how to set that up .thanks 2 all
»pegleg« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • pumpss.jpg
  • to many flows.jpg
  • pumps40.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pegleg« (23. März 2014, 10:17)

Montag, 24. März 2014, 16:25

why do i have 1,2,3 pumps and also u see on left i have it set to 1&2 for the pumps but on the right side u see 1,2,3 for the pumps only two with power and its not my 1 and 2 pumps,and why do i have so many flows....Anyone please

All MPS-devices have place holder for all MPS-function.

Mittwoch, 26. März 2014, 15:54

Thanks EnigmaG ,also have another question for u .my pumps where making a squealing noise do u think that it could have messed any of the pumps up? only did for about, maybe have a min.
I have unplugged one of the pumps and the other flowed but didn't flow has good as the other pump...lol