• 19.04.2024, 10:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Pump weird Aquabus issue

Freitag, 28. Februar 2014, 23:57

So i got myself a new AC D5 pump with USB and Aquabus

I installed everything with the PC disconnected, plugged in
the USB and Aquabus wires saying to myself "remember to disconnect that
before you switch on the PC" so I could get an idea as to how best to
route the wires through my case using tie downs.

Unfortunately my eagerness got the better of me and I
powered up the PC leaving the Aquabus wire connected, no biggie I thought so i
turned my PC off, removed the aquabus wire, turned it back on, went to the
aquasuite -> priority Aquabus, turned off my PC, plugged in the Aquabus,
removed the USB powered it back on thinking that this will solve it. It didn't.

My Aquaero and Aquasuite still show no D5 pump attached?

I have even tried resetting the aquaero several times and
leaving both USB and Aquabus connected, changing the Aquabus channel etc but as
far as my Aquaero is concerned the D5 isn't there.

So have I completed screwed my D5 pump which will never have Aquabus control because i accidentally forgot to remove the damn Aquabus wire?

Any ideas?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Shizbazki« (28. Februar 2014, 23:59)

Samstag, 1. März 2014, 03:36

If you go in the aquasuite under the pump tab of the Aquaero, you should see your D5 pump there if the setup is correct. If you plug back the USB, do you see the MPS?
If you unplug the USB, you must be ready to loose the MPS tab in aquasuite, the RPM monitoring etc., the aquabus only allow you to control the speed of the pump from the aquaero. Also, after setting the priority to the aquabus, you must make sure to save the setting with the disk icon of the mps tab.

Still dont work :(

Samstag, 1. März 2014, 11:22

Hi Dark Ranger thanks for your response but still no joy :(

I set up Aquabus as priority on channel 12 after resetting the pump and clicking the lil save disk:

Powered Down the PC, disconnected from mains, took out USB, plugged in Aquabus, powered up and still nothing:

Samstag, 1. März 2014, 22:59

To monitor the problem, I would leave the USB wire connected until you see that your Aquabus connection is OK. Both wire can be connected at the same time, I personally keep them both with priority set on aquabus, so I can monitor the RPM via the USB and control the pump via the Aquaero.

Since you can see your pump when connected via USB, the pump should be ok, so your problem must be the configuration (but you seemed to did it the right way) or some aquabus defect from the pump or the aquaero or even the cable. Also make sure that you are using the high speed aquabus, the low speed wont work with a pump.

Good luck!

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 00:34

You can't damage the thing by connecting both cables at the same time, I have them both connected as well and it's working without problem.

I would check the Aquabus connection. Check the cable and if you're using Low or High speed, as DarkRanger suggested. Also, Aquabus is sensitive to length, if it is too long it starts having problems, how long is your cable?

If all else fails, contact Aquacomputer directly, maybe your pump was a dud from the beginning (the MPS board).

Kind regards,
Boris.

Pilo

Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 11:38

The Aquabus cable can only be around 1 metre or 39.37 Inches long in total.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 01:29

If some devices share the same aquabus-addresses, change them to unique. This was the problem in my setup.

RE: Still dont work :(

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 17:05

Hi Dark Ranger thanks for your response but still no joy :(

I set up Aquabus as priority on channel 12 after resetting the pump and clicking the lil save disk:

Powered Down the PC, disconnected from mains, took out USB, plugged in Aquabus, powered up and still nothing:

Change Aquabus to USB priority, make sure all MPS or USB devises have a unique address. You can have both USB and Aquabus wires attached at all times, it does not effect anything. You control USB or Aquabus priority at MPS/System, set priority and address on this page.

Aquaero/System/Currently connected aquabus devices, this shows what is connected and gives you the address.