• 25.04.2024, 15:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT ultra , some Help

Samstag, 8. März 2014, 15:05

Hello all! I just buy a pump Aquastream XT Ultra , and I am not sure how to connect (where) the usb cable to my mobo Asus Maximus VI Formula. I don't want to make a stupid move ! ?( And the second cable with 3 pin for what it is? Can I enable the speed rotation and see the flow just with usb cable or I need another cable ?! Thanks!

Samstag, 8. März 2014, 15:29

I've done a little review & basic guide for this pump HEREGive it read & it should answer most of your queries & help out a wee bit hopefully.... But in short the USB connect to one of the USB headers that are usually located at the bottom of most Motherboards (look in the motherboard manual & that will show you which are the on board USB headers for your board) & the 3 pin cable is the Aquabus cable... The pump can be controlled using just the USB connection also :) ...

Hope this helps..

N.

Samstag, 8. März 2014, 16:29

Well done ! Great review ! if I connect it to rog-ext is ok ?! sorry for noob question !
»brhams« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 20140217_215929.jpg

Samstag, 8. März 2014, 19:34

Thanks, Glad you liked it :thumbsup: ........

Yep, Either of the two I've highlighted here by the look of it from your pic I've also included this piccy so you can see what the pin layout is on those motherboard USB headers

Hope this makes it clear for you :) .. Good luck & enjoy :thumbsup: ...

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (8. März 2014, 19:36)

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 19:35

Thanks man I already put it in the rog_ext like you suggested ,on the next one i want to put the Corsair link . It show me the rotation, water temp, (Great :D )! How can i make my own page ? like the page in the demo with dashboard ?! And to show me the water flow what should i buy?!?

Sonntag, 9. März 2014, 22:17

Great Review, Namron, I feel the aquastream ultra is the best all in one pump unit around. Its got the power. :thumbup:

Montag, 10. März 2014, 00:36

I must say that pump Eheim Aquastrem XT Ultra is my second pump on my rig ! The first pump Eheim I buy it in 2007 and still works , IT is a Eheim pump 1046 at 220V ,(no connection to pc) but unfortunately make some noise in a quiet room,maybe the ceramic is used ,anyway I found in a local store (ROMANIA) a spare part, the ceramic with coil and the blade ,if this spare part dosent fit can I find it in Germany ?!? I am very satisfied about this pump and I can only hope the new Aquastream XT is take long as much this older eheim pump .

Donnerstag, 13. März 2014, 02:52

I buy today a full rotor , wich is for 1048 ,but is fit perfect to 1046 ! I can bearly hear It when its on power !Here in Romania just 6E ! :thumbup: ,So for all you have problems with the rotor&blade&ceramic axel they are the same: for
Eheim 1046/1048 Universal, 220V

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »brhams« (13. März 2014, 03:00)