• 18.04.2024, 22:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Traches

Using automatic data export to shared memory.

Sonntag, 16. März 2014, 19:37

Hi!

I'd like to push data from aquasuite to rainmeter, so I can show things like the difference between my cpu temp and coolant temp next to my CPU load in a unified way. On the rainmeter side, once I get access to the data I'm pretty sure I can parse it and display the things I'm looking for. I've found the 'automatic data export', and it only seems to make sense to use shared memory rather than an xml file on a hard drive, but I don't have the slightest clue how to access that shared memory from rainmeter. Lua scripting? Do I need to teach myself python? (I've been meaning to learn it anyway...) I don't need an in depth explanation, but I could really use some hints about where to get started.

Montag, 17. März 2014, 07:17

you have to write your own interface software.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/…v=vs.85%29.aspx

Traches

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 05:44

I was afraid of that. Not sure if I'm up to it; I've messed around with programming a bit in the past but it's been years and I never did much productive.

Thanks!

RE: Using automatic data export to shared memory.

Sonntag, 23. März 2014, 09:46

Hi!

I'd like to push data from aquasuite to rainmeter, so I can show things like the difference between my cpu temp and coolant temp next to my CPU load in a unified way. On the rainmeter side, once I get access to the data I'm pretty sure I can parse it and display the things I'm looking for. I've found the 'automatic data export', and it only seems to make sense to use shared memory rather than an xml file on a hard drive, but I don't have the slightest clue how to access that shared memory from rainmeter. Lua scripting? Do I need to teach myself python? (I've been meaning to learn it anyway...) I don't need an in depth explanation, but I could really use some hints about where to get started.
HI Traches, I ask this awhile back ago,but turned out to be to much for me,if you happen to get it done for rain meter pass it on please :thumbsup: