• 27.04.2024, 08:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help with new Aquaero setup

Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 21:17

I can't post in the English forums. It says I don't have permission. Can a mod move this to the English forum please?

Hi all,

I'm building my new computer and i'm going to be putting in an aquaero 6 XT into it. But i'm not finding a lot of information on what products i need to do what I want.

I'll have 2 pumps, but i have so many fans i won't have the power to control the fans AND the pumps. So i'm just going to use the Aquaero for 54 fans. I need 2 water temp sensors and a flow sensor.

So what i have down so far would be:
Aquaero 6 XT (53146)
Passive heatsink (53164)
1 high flow USB sensor (53129)
temperature sensor internal/external G1/4 for after a radiator (53067)
Temperature sensor inline, for the middle of the tubing (53066)

Will all of these work together? do i have the correct cables? Am i missing anything here?

Thanks!
connection cable for flow sensor (53027)

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 06:52

Hi,
so far so good, but you need a lot of Y-cabel for the fan´s.
It´s better to use the pumps with fix rpm than you have 4 chanels only for the fan´s ( 54) !!!
But be carefull if you start 54 fans with full power the PC starts to fly...
:D

Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 13:54

Yep I would make sure the fans don't overload the Aquaero. If the fans are pwm, no problem. If they will be powered directly from the Aquaero you will need to either buy a lot of splitters or (best way) learn to make your own....but that requires crimping your own pins, etc.
You might want to consider adding a couple of Power Adjusts to handle some of the fans, and that would let you use pwm capable pumps controlled from the Aquaero.