• 18.04.2024, 15:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

apw63

MPS 400 OD/ID fitting size, defuser plate, temp sensor connection.

Samstag, 10. Mai 2014, 18:21

Hello,

I'm installing a MPS 400 flow sensor in my new build. I read in the manual the the flow sensor is only calibrated to 10/8mm or 11/8mm fittings and tubing. Is this referring to ID/OD? I'm assuming the manual is referring to ID/OD. I'm using 10/12mm hard acrylic tubing thought out the build. . So I do need the defuser plate installed? I'VE REREAD THE MANUAL AND THE DEFUSER IS USED FOR SMALLER THAN 10/8mm OR 11/8mm. MY TUBING IS LARGER.

If I connect a inline temp sensor to the MPS 400 will it read out in the aqua suite and a regulate inline temp or will it read out as attached or under the MPS 400?

Thank you for any info.

Andy

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »apw63« (10. Mai 2014, 18:33)

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014, 14:53

The default calibration for the 400 model is 10mm ID tubing. The defuser is not needed. Only the lower models have preset calibrations for narrower tubing.

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2014, 14:58

Here is the spec for the mps 400 flow sensor I have.

The symmetrical design with two identical nozzles allows integration
into the system without having to use a certain direction of flow
through the sensor. The connection threads are G1/4" in size and
therefore allow the use of the sensor with all common fitting and hose
sizes and types.

The spec is near the same for the USB flow meter. If you attach a temp sensor to the USB flow sensor it appears under "Sensors" in aquasuite.

apw63

Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014, 03:57

Thank you for the info guys, it was what I was looking for.

Andt