• 27.04.2024, 04:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiswitch random output on

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2014, 01:13

Hello.

I have a strange issue on the Multiswitch. I use it along with the Aquaero 5LT, and even though i turn the switches off in software, they randomly turn on for one second and turn off again.
I have tried turning the switch fully off and even putting it on "event", with no event on it. It should not be on...
So, the case lights are off, but randomly turn on... Annoying sometimes..

Any ideas?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 19:06

no one help?

Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014, 00:34

Spent a lot of money on a device, first question in over one year usage, no answer, no help.
Talk about poor decision making on buying it..

Montag, 2. Juni 2014, 00:47

Is there even ANYONE in this forum?

Montag, 2. Juni 2014, 07:39

Is the multiswitch up to date?
Jumper positions is set correct?
Have tried a reset of the aquaero.

This is only a support forum! (User to User)
The offical support is here: info@aqua-computer.de

Montag, 2. Juni 2014, 07:58

I'm guessing... No one that comes on here (Apart from the odd visit from someone from AC now & then) uses that old Multiswitch unit???..

It's just a guess on my part you understand, I've never used it before or if I could help I would...

It maybe a case you need to go onto another forum as well as this one to try & pry & answer from someone from AC or the Aq community (they only tend to pop in here now & then it seems)... I myself have done a lot as regards to using various units of the Aquaero & Aqualis ranges of products HERE but unfortunately I never got around to buying the Multiswitch myself to do a guide (I only have so much money to spend on this AQ range & most of what I have used for my reviews/Guides I have funded myself!!..

It saddens me somewhat when I see people come here & not being able to get a response from more people from AC, The general user that come here & use the AQ gear do there best to supply answers to others queries?. Why maybe we (meaning this particular forum) on this English forum don't warrant a more from AC I don't know?.. I can only speak for myself & I Will/Do have answered many many questions on here as well as spending a small fortune on AC equipment (all mainly for reviews/guides) & YES I have funded myself a good 85% of the AC gear I've used for reviews/guides although a Local (UK) online shop has helped supply the other 15%..... The only thanks I've ever received has been from the users & readers of this & other forums where I have posted my guides e.t.c...

The only reason I can see why we on this forum don't see more AC staff members here helping out is because they are a smallish company really (despite the amount of buyers/users that have purchased AC products) & they just don't have the staff members to monitor all the forums they operate in?.. You have to remember this forum really is predominantly a German led Forum & not an English forum (not that I see any difference myself...we are all users...we just use a different language)..

I'm sory I can't be of any use to you on this matter mate :-(... If I could have afforded to buy all or most of the Aquacomputer Aquaero/Aqualis gear I would loved to have done more on My Guides E.t.c, but at the end of the day one man (Me hehe) can only afford to buy so much for doing such lengthy & time consuming help/guides off my own back....

You could maybe try to post your question in the German section of this forum, Use google translate or similar to translate things for you is about the only answer at the moment I can think of to help you out!!.... (I'm certainly not buying a multiswitch myself to write an English guide as I have for the other AQ gear hehe)... Try the German forum side for your question & you will probably find someone on there that has a multiswitch & can help out, they may not speak English so don't use this English side of the forum, But I suspect if you ask in the German side of the forum using google translate you might get lucky.. :thumbsup:

Good luck

N.

P.S.. There you go LMAO just as someone answers Seb turns up hehe... Good on ya Seb :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (2. Juni 2014, 08:00)