• 16.04.2024, 11:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 pump control via aquabus not responding?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 04:24

Hi all,

I've just finished installing the Aquaero 6 XT and I have 2 D5 pumps connected to it via Aquabus. I'm still getting to know the controller and the software but I have succeeded in successfully creating a fan curve based on water temperature. The D5 pumps are successfully detected on the Aquabus and each has it's own id number (12 & 13). However, no matter what I try, I cannot seem to control the speed of the pumps. I'm now listening to 2 D5 pumps in series that won't go any lower than 100%. The software says the pumps slow down when I try to control them but it's very easy to hear that they are still running on 100%. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I read somewhere that you need to update the firmware for the pumps but when i had them connected via USB the firmware update button did not show (I was temporarily disconnected from the internet when I tried).

Do I still need to update the firmware or is there something else I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated very much!

Thanks,

Markus

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 15:40

Thanks but my pumps have the correct orientation for the connectors. Any other ideas?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 15:41

Thanks but my pumps don't have this problem, just checked. Also, they're being recognized correctly, they are just not responding to lowering their speeds.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2014, 16:50

Hi Sebastian!

Thanks for responding, I now have pump control working via USB so the pumps are working. I will update once I get them working via the Aquabus / Aquaero 6 XT.

M.

Update: aquabus connection is still not working (I have the good mps boards in the pumps, not the ones with the pin headers reversed) but my system needs a clean install so I will try again later, using them via USB is not a big issue for me as I'm using them on a constant speed and not a temperature speed curve.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Markus777« (1. Juni 2014, 03:54)

Freitag, 13. Juni 2014, 18:26

I do have the same problem. I successfully get the d5 recognized by the aquaero xt v5 ( throught the aquasuite not by the aquaero xt itself). I can adjust speed with the slider, settings is kept in the aquasuite interface but no change at all for the pump. Flow stay the same ( i got a flow meter) pump noise is the same too.

The pump is connected to an atx power suppply and to the aquaero with aquabus cable.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 21:08

I have the same problem, except my D5 pump is recognized in Aquaero 6xt but slowing down is not possible, setting min power to 1% and preset value to 1% and the pump is going 3 galons/min (flow meter)

Pilo

Samstag, 21. Juni 2014, 01:08

Have you switched the pump to 'controlled by aquabus' <- or similar? and disconnected the USB cable?
Sometimes it helps to completely cut off the Aquaero from all its power sources (4 pin molex + USB) and all its peripheral connections.
Then to power it up again (4 pin molex) without any peripheral connections, cut the power again and only then plug all peripheral connections + Aquaero USB back again.
The parallel aquabus is a little bit sensitive in that department.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

xrodney

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014, 12:23

I have same problem.
Just installed new Aquaero 6 pro with D5 aquabus pump and I am not able change rpm for pump using either USB or aquabus. Aquasuite correctly detect pump, but reads only 8-11 RPM at full speed ?

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 07:14

Connect the pump with USB, then load factory defaults (system page) and set is up as D5 again.

xrodney

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 14:13

Already did that several times, even completely disconnected aquaero and used only pump with USB connection, still no response on speed control (always showing RPM between 3600-3800 with 25-100% power configured)

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 14:38

Can you control the pump via USB (you have to disconnect the aquabus)?

xrodney

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 15:49

No, speed control is not working even with aquabus disconnected and pump connected only thru USB. As I said in previous post I even tried when completely disconnect all cables from aquaero keep only pump connected to system.

Montag, 23. Juni 2014, 17:15

In this case your pump has an error, contact our support: info@aqua-computer.de

Samstag, 2. August 2014, 02:01

Hello Ijust finished building my WC-PC everything works fine, except i'm having the exact same problem here :(

Connect USB:
Aquasuite recognises MPS D5 but no control RPM is always 100 according to software and i can slide the speedcontrol but pump keeps at full speed.

Connect Aquaero 5LT:
Pump get recognised again adress 12 under currently connected. Tryed 13 too.
But same story, no control.

I tryed everything in this topic too.

I hope there is a solution?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Fhris« (2. August 2014, 02:02)

Montag, 11. August 2014, 17:25

A little help would be appreciated here ;-)

Dienstag, 12. August 2014, 10:52

A little help would be appreciated here ;-)
put up some screen shots of your settings and what is going wrong. its very hard to help without.

Now. The way the aquaero works with aquasuite its quite possible to have guage in aquauite that says RPM - 100 but the pump is actually running at min speed. No idea if that is the case here but with some more info we can work it out.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (12. August 2014, 10:54)