• 16.04.2024, 08:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

I need advice about of filter from aquacomputer

Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 22:34

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on Aquacomputer filter ; I've one but want to know if it is really useful in the liquid cooling loop before adding ,besides ignoring that part of the loop would be advisable to place .
Not know its advantages and disadvantages and so I would like to know your opinion about it.
Thanks in advance

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 00:08

Personally I've never ever seen a need for or used a filter in a PC cooling loop!!... It's Just something to cause a restriction in my opinion that has never been needed :D ..

That's just my opinion you understand, I have been using the Aquaero's since they came out & water cooled all my PC's including my PC'c I use for all my reviewing e.t.c..

N.

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 13:59

I've been using the AQ filter for about six months, it's not as restrictive as I thought it would be, I did not see any change in flow rate on a dual d5 loop.

After seeing so many threads about debris in loops I felt the extra possible restriction was worth it and the filter could give me a immediate indication of loop contamination. After six months the filter is spotless so I may remove it on the next loop maintenance, or I may not. I added a led plexli plug to the back for a 5mm led and use the AQ6 for a temp base light show in the AQ filter window.

Samstag, 7. Juni 2014, 21:46

Thanks for your replies .......... the truth is either more or less restrictive, the main question is whether it is really necessary over time.
Before mounting the loop thoroughly clean my radiators and I was very careful to preserve any impurity of the assembly; even rinse with distilled water each cooling block.
What I don't know is, if over time ( I use distilled water with additive Innovatek PRO in a 3:1 ratio ) , the coolant can create impurities that warrant the use of this filter.
I hope more reviews about ............ the debate can be interesting.
Greetings

Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014, 14:23

I think most "junk" you see in loops is from users not using a biocide or cheap tubing leeching plasticizers. Some dye additives can cause problems. Flush your blocks and rads, use distilled water and biocide you should not need a filter.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »madcratebuilder« (8. Juni 2014, 14:25)

Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014, 14:24

doubled.

Montag, 9. Juni 2014, 11:21

I think most "junk" you see in loops is from users not using a biocide or cheap tubing leeching plasticizers. Some dye additives can cause problems. Flush your blocks and rads, use distilled water and biocide you should not need a filter.
thanks madcratebuilder ..............so far , what I have researched on the subject in various threads , I do fully agree with you..
I would like to meet the objective opinion of Shoggy ( and anyone who wants to give it ) ; although Shoggy may seem like a "partial" person in that opinión , I trust your judgment and professionalism

Montag, 20. Januar 2020, 17:51

/sorry for unearthing the topic, but it was the latest on the subject.

I have to buy a filter.
Of course, the choice fell on https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2421

- What is the default filter mounting plate?
- In what position should the filter be installed (horizontally / vertically) so as not to drain the water when cleaning?

I wonder where I can mount the filter - what patents do you know?
On the fan, next to the fan, some special mounting frame, etc.

//edit

I was thinking about 5.25 bay. I have two free places.
Will Aquacomputer Flter fit there with the default mounting frame size?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Marucins« (21. Januar 2020, 07:32)