• 24.04.2024, 11:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

doubt about the connection of 2 pumps MCP35X to my aquaero 5XT

Montag, 9. Juni 2014, 11:57

Greetings to all:
I need your advice about which option to choose to connect my 2 pumps MCP35X to my aquaero 5XT , on the subject's monitor RPM pumps ...............I've these pumps in the top dual EK V.2.
¿ What would be the best option ?

1-connect the two pumps at Aquaero fan connector No. 4 in PWM mode with a 4-pin Y splitter , monitoring the RPM of a single pump

2-connect the two pumps in the same way as in the previous option but with a splitter that has an additional 3-pin connector , connecting said connector to another connector for fan in the Aquaero , and can also monitor the RPM of both pumps , but sacrificing thus for possible use with fans.

There are more options? (I have 4x Poweradjust 2)

Thanks in advance

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014, 23:40

What I do is connect to the #4 fan header but powered from the psu....I only monitor rpm's from one pump but pwm signal from both pumps. Never really saw a need to monitor rpm from both pumps (MCP35x2).

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014, 22:26

What I do is connect to the #4 fan header but powered from the psu....I only monitor rpm's from one pump but pwm signal from both pumps. Never really saw a need to monitor rpm from both pumps (MCP35x2).

That is also the way I had it connected ............... however , I read in some thread that some connect in this way ( monitoring both RPM's ) and wanted to know if there is any real benefit that I'dont know in this way.

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014, 22:49

That is also the way I had it connected ............... however , I read in some thread that some connect in this way ( monitoring both RPM's ) and wanted to know if there is any real benefit that I'dont know in this way.

None that I can see, just takes up another header only to monitor the other pump. But this is the internet, people will tell you every possible way to do something. 8)

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 12:09

Thanks , mandrix...........i'lltake in account