• 19.04.2024, 13:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 pump tach lead

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 21:43

I have a simple question I have a alphacool D5 pump that has a single wire in a 3 pin fan header connector where do I hook this up to on the aquaero 6 so I can see the rpm in the software and can I set the input to shut down the computer if the rpm signal goes to zero?
:P [color

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014, 08:53

Using one of these Cables should do the trick :) ... Some use the motherboard CPU fan header (using the AQ 5) & then set the bios for a shut on low rpm's, But now the AQ 6 has much better power outage this I guess would be the easiest route to use now...

N.

Samstag, 28. Juni 2014, 09:16

One way is to just plug that single RPM wire into any available fan header on the Aquaero. That will give you the RPM's and you can set a fan RPM alarm for that header that will first warn if no RPMs are detected for several seconds and then shut down the computer by simulating a button press of a keyboard power button. The PC needs to be set to shut down on that button press rather than hibernate or sleep though.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (28. Juni 2014, 09:17)