• 02.05.2024, 16:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 pump tach lead

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014, 21:43

I have a simple question I have a alphacool D5 pump that has a single wire in a 3 pin fan header connector where do I hook this up to on the aquaero 6 so I can see the rpm in the software and can I set the input to shut down the computer if the rpm signal goes to zero?
:P [color

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014, 08:53

Using one of these Cables should do the trick :) ... Some use the motherboard CPU fan header (using the AQ 5) & then set the bios for a shut on low rpm's, But now the AQ 6 has much better power outage this I guess would be the easiest route to use now...

N.

Samstag, 28. Juni 2014, 09:16

One way is to just plug that single RPM wire into any available fan header on the Aquaero. That will give you the RPM's and you can set a fan RPM alarm for that header that will first warn if no RPMs are detected for several seconds and then shut down the computer by simulating a button press of a keyboard power button. The PC needs to be set to shut down on that button press rather than hibernate or sleep though.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (28. Juni 2014, 09:17)