• 23.04.2024, 18:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problems with 2 Flow meters (USB and aquaero 6 xt)

Montag, 30. Juni 2014, 14:16

Good afternoon,

After plenty search, I come to ask here for my problem. In my new build I have two loops. Each as a D5 usb pump and a flow meter 200. the pumps are connected to the motherboard and recognize by Aquasuite. For the flow merters, I have first connected by USB. It's working good also (even if i have a very low rate). I check the address and gave the priority to the aquabus. I disconnected the USB cables and connect to the High connection with a Y splitter. And nothing... I'm certainly missing something... I know it' has been discussed plenty time but i can't find a solution to my problem.

Thank you,

Arkwel

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »arkwel« (30. Juni 2014, 14:20)

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 02:13

If you disconnect the USB, you must use a 4 pin Aquabus cable to provide power to the Flow Meter (MPS200).

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 07:41

Hello,

I have do this several time. I disconnect the 2 usb cable from the flowmeter and connect with two 4-pin cables (by a splitter) to the aquabus... but I don't have any indication of flow in aquasuite.

Arkwel

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 08:24

I am not completely sure about what I'm going to suggest, as I have 2 MPS400, but I have both the Aquabus and the USB connected.

In Aquasuite, if the USB is not connected, the Flow Sensor will not appear as a component in the listing on the left. It will appear under the Aquaero > Sensors > Flow Sensors.

Do they appear there?

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 18:30

Hello,

they should normally but I check all the time when I test but nothing... Stupid question there nothing special about the 4 pin cables? I bought longer cables (Phobya) to reach the aquabus¨in my 900D...

Thank You

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 19:08

Nothing special about the 4 pin cable.

Is the MPS visible in the Aquasuite Aquaero > System > Currently connected aquabus devices screen?

Here's my screen, with 1 MPS and 2 Poweradjusts.

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014, 21:47

thank you for the answer,

it's weird because i have nothing in the "currently connected aquabus devices" not even the mps bus address. I have 2 D5 pump connected by usb. I will try to connect again one flow sensor directly to the aquabus. I start to think about a address conflict...

Arkwel.