• 28.04.2024, 04:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Problem with Aquaero 5 LT after flashing firmware - seems to be dead

Samstag, 5. Juli 2014, 18:45

Hello!
I got problem with Aquaero 5 LT after flashing the firmware. Aqasuite 2014 ver 2.3 doesn't recognize/show Aquaero.

Aquaero 5 LT I got for few days. I played efficiently in setting the fan - it worked fine, but I wanted to do the upgrade firmware. Originally soft and well functioning was in the 1036 version if I remember correctly.
The update done by Aquasuite - unfortunately the update aquaero 5 LT is not detected by Aquasuite 2014 2.3 - which previously worked. During the update aquaero 5 LT was hooked original USB cable to the computer and plugged him were two fans on one channel, and of course power cable - MOLEX connector.
It seemed that the procedure for changing the software was successfully. Device was restarted and appeared sound beep (as I remember).

When updating says there was something about the possibility of several aquaero in the system - not quite understand - maybe my Aquaero after updating the firmware wants to act as a slave, second?
Aquaero seems to be dead. Fans work with maximum speed.

Is possible to somehow get back to running the working 1036 version firmware?
I would be grateful for help or directed at the solution.

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014, 23:12

I think that 1036 is the latest firm for aquaero 5 LT. Are you sure that you don't flash your aquaero as expansion device? If you do that you must put it in recovery mode to use it as standalone one

Montag, 7. Juli 2014, 08:21

Use the recoverey mode and flash the firmware again. Download the manual and follow the instructions.

Montag, 7. Juli 2014, 08:33

Download English Manual from HERE (it'll open to Adobe Acrobat reader, I'd advise printing it out for future reference :) ) & go to page 46 where it explains how to do a hard re-set (recovery mode).

N.

Montag, 7. Juli 2014, 15:12

Thanks for the link and the solution. Aquaero back to life. Problem solved :thumbsup: