• 20.04.2024, 05:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

eacmen

unregistriert

Aquacomputer AIrplex Newbie Question

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014, 18:25

I am new to aquacomputer, but not new to water cooling. I bought the airplex 360 with integrated pump and reservoir. Hooked everything up, filled the reservoir, turned the pump on but nothing seems to happen. I hear the pump turning, once and while I will see a few bubbles - but there is no water getting pumped into the loop. The reservoir has 2 IN and 2 OUT G 1/4 fittings, I am using the two on the bottom. Is there something special I need to do to fill the loop correctly? I am feeling pretty dumb right now. Any insight would be appreciated.

Freitag, 18. Juli 2014, 12:12

The pumps are not able to move air so if the pump is not already flooded with water nothing will happen except a rattling noise. You should just tilt the radiator a bit to different sides or maybe also shake it to get the air out of the pump.