• 23.04.2024, 22:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero XT + aquaero LT

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 18:50

hello ,
i have an aquaro XT for 2 years now and recently bought an LT for expansion .
i want a dual loop but not shure if i need to configuere in slave or not.
can i use the XT and Lt both seperathly in 1 system or do i need to configure the LT as slave.
if i use in slave can i still use the rgb led controlers of both devices ?
if i use seperathly are there difficulties to overcome when plugging on the XT 1xD5 pump with aquabus + High Flow sensor with aquabus , and on the LT 1xD5 pump with aquabus + high flow sensor with aquabus so i have 2 seperate loops ?
the setup needs : 2 x D5 pump , 2 x High flow sensor , 2 x RGB led , 12 x temp sensor
Can you please advise
thanks

Philio

Montag, 28. Juli 2014, 00:25

You can use them as separate units or master/slave.

As separate units you get more functionality, e.g. all functions of the Aquaero x2 but in master slave you simply get 4 extra fan channels and 4 extra sensors.

The main downsides of course to running them separately is that you won't be able to show any information about the LT on the Aquaero's screen or perform any kind of data comparison between any of the sensors on either device.

A single Aquaero is capable of running multiple loops, you can connect 4 D5s + 2 Aquastream pumps. I'm not sure about the newer flow sensors with Aquabus as I'm still running one of the older high flows with just the 3 pin output, but I'd be highly surprised if you cannot connect multiple flow sensors considering you can connect so many pumps.

Montag, 28. Juli 2014, 20:24

thanks ,
that's what i tought , i purchased the LT for the extra fans i need and an extra RGB led so i put loop 2 on it as well and show the info on the desktop thru aquasuite .
greets
sven