• 27.04.2024, 07:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

charlescreed

unregistriert

Help! Newly purchased Aquaero 6 Pro not connecting to windows via USB or remembering the date set.

Sonntag, 3. August 2014, 16:45

Hello!

First time posting here so not sure if there is any etiquette.

The tittle says it all really. I purchased this device to control my water loops fans and it works very well at doing that. However I can not get it to connect to my computer. I have triple checked the USB polarity tried different USB motherboards headers and verified they worked with other gadgets. I have also noticed it does not remember the date that I have now set multiple times. which is leading me to think there is some kind of firmware issue!

I've looked ever the support FAQ on aquacomputer.de specifically this one. but this just raises more questions, how do i perform a eprom reset and where is the set button? as the graphic in the manual doesn't mention or detail one at all.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Help! Newly purchased Aquaero 6 Pro not connecting to windows via USB or remembering the date set.

Sonntag, 3. August 2014, 21:20

Hello!

First time posting here so not sure if there is any etiquette.

The tittle says it all really. I purchased this device to control my water loops fans and it works very well at doing that. However I can not get it to connect to my computer. I have triple checked the USB polarity tried different USB motherboards headers and verified they worked with other gadgets. I have also noticed it does not remember the date that I have now set multiple times. which is leading me to think there is some kind of firmware issue!

I've looked ever the support FAQ on aquacomputer.de specifically this one. but this just raises more questions, how do i perform a eprom reset and where is the set button? as the graphic in the manual doesn't mention or detail one at all.

Thanks in advance!

Hiya Charles
Don't know if you've already seen this but I've done a couple of guides for the Aquaero HERE & although it deals with the Aquaero 5 the setting up e.t.c is pretty much the same for the Aquaero 6.. If all else fails and you need to reset the device if you scroll down the guide it does tell you exactly how to go about it :) .... Anyway have a look at the guide, you may need to scroll through some other stuff to find what your looking for, but I have done various guides for various things as regards the Aquaero..
Hope it helps & you can get thing sorted :)
Nam..