• 27.04.2024, 08:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero 5XT, x2 Aquastream Ultra, Multiswitch v1.41, x6 PA2, MPS high flow USB [SOLVED... by myself... again]

Freitag, 8. August 2014, 07:49

Attempting to connect all devices and recognize in Aquasuite, or even in windows7 for that matter. All devices connected USB Few issues have arisen that I am confused on.

1) Multiswitch will not recognize at all. I was told in another forum that the Multiswitch v1.41 does not work with USB connection to the Aquaero 5. Is this correct? If so, will a normal 3pin aquabus connector work to connect to the low power aquabus on the aquaero 5? *Update - able to get old version of aquasuite to work and see multiswitch (but not aquaero 5) and it indicated a multiswitch firmware update available. was able to get this to work using aquasuite - THEN multiswitch not seen at all!!!!!! grrrr..... *Update - removed USB connection, changed jumper setting to aquabus, connected to low power of AQ5, but not showing anywhere. Also went back to Aquasuite 2014v2.3 *update - 2014v2.3 does show multiswitch as aquabus connected device under aq5 power outputs. cannot set macros or scripts like older software, only preset conditions. Might try timer event programming later and see what I can do there - wanted an easy way to control lighting instead of clicking each button separately, but... not supported now. Lovely.

2) My loop design is intended to use the 2 pumps internal temp sensor as part of my curve controller setup and delta virtuals. I already assigned them independent ID at 10 and 11 Having them connected via USB, I am gathering it is not possible to feed that temp data to the Aquaero, as the sensors to not show in my selection options. Aquabus only? High power I assume? I can daisy chain the 2 pumps and MPS flow sensor for the aquabus for temp feeds off of all three? I should mention I am using the most current version of Aquasuite - I have seen hinting in other threads that maybe an older version will connect via USB - any fact to this? where can I download? I tried the version for older devices - sees multiswitch no problem. but doesn't see the aquaero 5! also, cannot figure out how to upgrade multiswitch firmware. The upgrade shows it, but nothing happens when i click the arrow to update it.

3) My x6 PA2 are recognized as controllers in the fan tab. but they do not show RPM, only power percent. I am running off of splitters, but only one fan of each set is hooked to a tach signal, so that shouldn't be an issue. Is this another aquabus only issue that will not show with just USB connection? *Update - have done some testing and it seems my issue lies in "daisy chaining" my USB connections on the PA2s. It doesn't like it. If each gets its own connection to the USB internal hub, they show up just fine. but if I use the daisy chain cable I made, doesn't work. Is there a workaround for this? I am getting RPM report in aquaero tab IF aquabus is connected as well as USB.

4) Aquastreams do not recognize in windows - says there is a problem reported with device - but both the new and older versions of aquasuite see it and read it (aside from the water temp issue above). Why is it unrecognized in the OS, but read just fine by the aquasuites both old and new versions? The issue was in the above daisy chain of the PA2s

Ty in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Buzz247« (10. August 2014, 10:14)

Sonntag, 10. August 2014, 10:13

Well thread might as well closed - figured it out for myself - 2nd post in the forum. 2nd time not getting any help. But hey... at least I figured it out. For those that might wander on this thread - don't bother with the multiswitch until the new one is out (and hopefully far better functionality and support)