• 10.05.2024, 23:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aqua-suite not using minimum speed setting

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 16:59

I have minimum speed set to 3000 rmp 50hz and maximum at 5000 rmp and 84 hz it is in automatic mode, why does the pump not sit at 3000 and always goes to the max speed?

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 17:36

Look at the parameters that you set to control the pump speed, It may be that the max speed condition is in effect.
Under what monitoring condition is the pump supposed to be at 3000/50Hz... that condition may be exceeded.

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 18:41

Look at the parameters that you set to control the pump speed, It may be that the max speed condition is in effect.
Under what monitoring condition is the pump supposed to be at 3000/50Hz... that condition may be exceeded.
i do not have any settings available to set conditions for pump speed based on any parameter. Where would this be in the software?

Dienstag, 2. September 2014, 20:07

I have an Aquaducr 360 XT Mark V and it comes with an Aquaero 6 XT,
Under the pump setting I have a choice of automatic or manual (also deaerate, but that's a special setting). If I select manual then the pump runs at the settings I enter, if select automatic it runs at some predetermined criteria I have no control over.

Given you have a minimum and maximum setting available, there must be a process for the system to decide which rpm to run at between your limits.

Where are you setting the min/max criteria?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (2. September 2014, 21:18)

Mittwoch, 3. September 2014, 18:38

Mittwoch, 3. September 2014, 22:21

That is different than the Aquasuite display on an Aquaduct XT Mark V.

Your pump appears to be running at 4702 RPM in that screen shot, which is within the min/max parameters you have specified.
But I am not sure what criteria is used to set the pump speed... normally I would suspect water flow or pressure, but as I do not know, I must bow out.

You will probably get your best answer by sending an email to nfo@aqua-computer.de.
They are pretty good about answering their email.

Donnerstag, 4. September 2014, 07:09

When your pump is running in auto mode, the pump try to run between the minimum and maximum rmp. In auto mode the pump try to find the maximum possible rpm to run stable.
Wen you need a specific pump speed you have to set your pump in manual mode.

The lowest possible speed is 3000 rpm.

thanks

Donnerstag, 4. September 2014, 23:02

thanks both of you