• 24.04.2024, 04:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Question re Aqualis 880ml Res base and D5 pump adaptor

Donnerstag, 11. September 2014, 11:41

Hi guys,

Just have a quick question. Putting my res - This One (http://www.au.aquatuning.com/water-cooli…th-nano-coating) and adaptor together(also aquacomputer). Just have a quick question regarding the threads which need to be left open and which need to be sealed. In the instruction it says just to leave the centre open?? Is that right? Can someone just clarify which I need to seal and which leave open to work as a combo. Seems like in the instructions they are telling you to seal the OUT on the Res base??

Thanks,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »statman« (11. September 2014, 11:54)

Donnerstag, 11. September 2014, 18:20

From the Pump Adapter Manual for 41094

Zitat

Use with aqualis reservoir
Seal the lateral G ¼ connection thread of the pump adapter's
reservoir-facing side with one of the supplied sealing screws, the
central thread remains open. Use light force to slide the
connection ports of the reservoir base plate into the
corresponding receptacles of the pump adapter. Base part of
the reservoir and pump adapter should now be flush with each
other. Do not use excessive force and check for correct
alignment if necessary! Use four countersunk screws M4 x 12
mm supplied with the reservoir to fasten the reservoir to the
pump adapter. Use light force only in order not to damage the
threads in the plastic base part!
Connect the return line to the central connector of the pump
adapter (engraved “in”) and connect the other line to the lateral
connector (engraved “out”). Use light force only when screwing
in fittings in order not to damage the threads in the plastic base
part!

The way I read that is to leave the center hole on the pump adapter top open (path between reservoir & pump in) and close the off-center hole with an included plug, and then mount the reservoir.
To connect to your system, use the IN port on the pump adapter side for your return line (feeds center connection between pump in & reservoir) and connect the OUT port to the supply line back to the system (radiator?).

Good luck.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (11. September 2014, 18:30)

Donnerstag, 11. September 2014, 22:17

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it. That was how I understood it but when you seal the off center hole you seal the OUT so how does the flow get out of the reservoir??

Thank you

Freitag, 12. September 2014, 14:35

The water flows out of the reservoir through it's center port.
If you look at the inside bottom of the reservoir you will see 4 smaller holes around the stainless steel stem,,, those are the out port of the reservoir.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. September 2014, 14:36)

Freitag, 12. September 2014, 14:52

The water flows out of the reservoir through it's center port.
If you look at the inside bottom of the reservoir you will see 4 smaller holes around the stainless steel stem,,, those are the out port of the reservoir.
I saw those holes but was not sure. Thanks for clarifying that:-)

Freitag, 12. September 2014, 23:09

That is what I deduced from examining pictures & instructions... I do not actually have one of those reservoirs.

I recommend you hold the reservoir over the sink and put some water in it to see where it comes out :)