• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

do}{tor

unregistriert

The controler isn't defined. Aquaero 5 PRO, Aquaero 5 LT Problem

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 08:00

Hi, everybody! :D
I faced the following problem. I touched the computer from one case in another. Originally the sheaf from the Aquaero 5 PRO controler (master) + Aquaero 5 LT (slave) + the temp. sensor. Everything worked perfectly and without problems. In a new system I delivered to Aquaero 5 PRO + MPS 200 + temp. sensor. And here problems began. The stream sensor (MPS 200) in aquasuite is displayed normally, and here the controler isn't visible. I started understanding and I found out that the system (win 7 Pro) itself is operational doesn't define the controler. It is displayed as Unknown device error 43. I decided to return the controler to factory installations, having made everything on an intsruktion: I closed crossing points 5,6,7,8, rocowery mod and on it everything joined, the system doesn't see the controler, and on the screen now always this inscription. And with aquaero 5 LT everything is similar.
At inclusion there is the corresponding sound signal and changes nothing. I tried on two different computers, error 43 everywhere.
Very much I hope for your help, I thank in advance!

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 09:12

Hard to believe that two devices show the same problem. I got it right that you moved them to another system and then they did not work anymore? Are you sure that the USB cable is plugged into the correct position and also that the USB cable is OK?

Does the aquaero 5 show the recovery screen or something else?

When trying this with another PC it is recommend that it uses a different hardware configuration to avoid possible compatibility problems.