• 18.04.2024, 10:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Config diagrams for Aquaero 6 Pro [or XT]

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 11:59

Hi Guys,

It's obvious that there are many configurations that could be used with the A6
Pro console at the centre. The problem I have is that the manual doesn't really
give any indication as to how the various modules/accessories can be configured
in a loop. Does anyone have a diagrammatic representation of a working set-up showing how the parts are plumbed together? At the moment I'm considering the
following GPU loop, with a second CPU/Mobo block loop later:

GPU Loop:

250 MM Bitspower tube reservoir

D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface

16 mm OD acrylic tubing with Bitspower fittings

2 x Nvidia GTX 780 Poseidon’s

1 x XSPC RX480 Quad Fan Radiator V3

1 x XSPC RX240 Dual Fan Radiator V3

9 x Noctua 120 mm Fans [PWM]

3 x Noctua 140 mm Fans [PWM]: rear exhaust and temporary Corsair H110 CPU closed loop rad

I'd like to monitor coolant temperature, flow rate as well as adjust the D5
speed if possible.

Case is a 900D so no problems with space, tube runs etc.

Bearing in mind I will be adding a second loop in the future as explained above
with a similar need to monitor/control. Probably just one roof mounted 360mm
for that purpose but both loops controlled from the same Pro Console.

Sorry about the long thread but I'm going nuts trying to find some guidance in
this area and don't want to waste many £'s in the process.

Any thoughts and guidance would be appreciated, config diagrams very much so.

Cheers,

LJ

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014, 20:18

I think I've probably answered this myself. If you wade through the various manuals, as most of you probably have, then you can gradually build up a schematic for your own rig. Would have been nice to see a few examples but I guess this product is just too bespoke.

Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014, 16:53

I am not 100% sure what you are looking for, but let me throw something out to start the conversation.

As to the physical layout of the loop the following is an option:

Reservoir - Aqualis base for pump adapters 880 ml
to
Pump - D5 Pump with USB & Aquabus with pump adapter for D5 pumps
to
Radiator 1 -
to
Water block 1 - GPU 1
to
Temperature sensor H2O 1 - internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero
to
Radiator 2 -
to
Water Block 2 - GPU 2
to
Temperature sensor H2O 2 - internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero
back to
Reservoir

You may also want an ambient air temperature sensor and radiator exhaust side air temperature sensors.

The D5 pump would plug into the Aquabus high header on the Aquaero 6
The temperature sensors would plug into the temperature headers on the Aquaero 6
All fans would be pluged into the fan headers of the Aquaero 6.

You specified a Bitspower reservoir but not a pump top. for efficiency and easy integration, you may want to change the reservoir to an Aqaulis reservoir ready for a D5 pump top (linked above).
Variations of the linked items are available as to capacity or features (i.e. LED, fill level indicator).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (16. Oktober 2014, 17:16)

Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014, 23:54

Thanks InfoSeeker, you've clearly put some time into your reply, appreciated. I have a D5 pump top, that too is Bitspower, should have mentioned that I guess. It will take me sometime to get this together and I will certanliy consider your config. suggestions. I'm grouping the fans together with 4 pin ModMyToys adaptors, saves on 'Y' cables and leads to a tidier case. I just need more time to get things done.....

LJ