• 16.04.2024, 07:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Blefbek

Aquaero 6 pro relay.

Sonntag, 9. November 2014, 16:27

It about a week or three ago when i did build in the aquaero 6 pro. So for now i am gonna use the relay within the atx power break connector.

So i did purchased one, but when i installed the connector i can´t see the function nearly into the firmware itsefs from the device under outputs. I did flashed the firmware but it gives me no relay feature .

I wanne have the relay function because of an new win 7 boot when i must takeoff the connector from the mainboard after a proper shutdowm whitin a watertemp signal. I know the 5 pro do have the relay function directly into the firmwar so an reset is into the device the manner.

Do you guys know this issue?

Montag, 10. November 2014, 11:21

Make sure that the extended green wire of the adapter is cut and the ends are connected to pin 1 and 3 of the relay plug.

The rest only depends on your alarm configuration. Here is a simple example for a shutdown based on a temperature alarm:

Blefbek

Dienstag, 11. November 2014, 17:57

solved, only it is a pity that I can not find it in the firmware

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 16:06

It can be also configured directly with the device.

Main menu -> Alarms -> Alarm and warning levels -> Alarm (for example) -> 1st action to be performed and so on.

Pretty much the same way to setup the alarm limits.