• 18.04.2024, 16:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 29. Mai 2015, 07:14

what is the second aquabus connection used for?
This is only a bridged connector. When you have more than onde device you dont need a y-splitter.

Freitag, 29. Mai 2015, 09:12

Can you connect RGB LED single bulbs to the Farbwerk or only LED Strips?
You could also use a single LED if it supports a supply voltage of 12V or you have to use a resistor. Keep in mind you have a common anode here.

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015, 21:17

i just read that the farbwerk can measure voltage,
is that means that i can use it to read the hdd led signal from the mother board and replicate it to a strip ???
or will the variations be too fast for the unit to perfectly replicate the small amounts of light??

Hort

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015, 17:18

Hello. Do the farbwerk LED Strips blink on the Alarm condition like LED of the Aquaero? Is any additional setup needed?

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 11:01

No, that is not possible. Might be possible in the future.

farbwerk help

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 23:52

hi
is there any how to manuals for the usb farbwerk version available as figuring the farbwerk out is horrendous.
Theres several ways to connect be it usb or via a aquabus but im wanting to control the led channels using sensors from the aquaero.
i can use aida 64 or hdinfo but the aquaero isnt sensors are not available
is there any work around using software or virtual sensors?
also can the farbwerk be displayed in the aquaero ui along with my fan,pump displays ect.
any help appreciated

Montag, 23. November 2015, 11:25

farbwerk manual

The farbwerk settings can not be seen on the display of the aquaero.

Dienstag, 24. November 2015, 11:34

Am I reading the description of the v2 farby correctly that USB aquabus and Bluetooth are now combined instead of being Bluetooth or aquabus?

Dienstag, 24. November 2015, 13:46

Yes, revision 2 can use aquabus and Bluetooth simultaneously.

Hort

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 08:55

Hello, does farbwerk require 5v power via molex connector? Will it work fine with a 12v-only power supply?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hort« (28. April 2016, 08:56)

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 09:45

Hello, does farbwerk require 5v power via molex connector? Will it work fine with a 12v-only power supply?
The farbwerk need the 5V power to run.

Hort

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 20:30

The farbwerk need the 5V power to run.

The farbwerk is designed to control LEDs with a voltage between 0 and 24 V. When installed to a PC system, the power supply will be 12 V so the LEDs or strips must be designed to use this voltage. Outside the PC and with an appropriate power supply unit, it is also possible to use 24 V LEDs.

Does this mean that external power suply should provide 24v and 5v? (I have never seen such power supply)