• 23.04.2024, 20:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

kryographics GTX 980 Backplate

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 09:38

@AC: When the kryographics GTX 980 backplate will be available?

Thank you very much in advance.

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 11:13

About 3 to 4 weeks.

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 21:04

About 3 to 4 weeks.

that's a really good news!!!!
Thank you so much!

Just out of curiosity, if possible, can I ask you what we can expect for the XCS version?
let me explain, since the 980 has no RAM on the back, but it runs quite hot as you shown with this images in the german forum, how will work the "active" backplate?

Thank you very much again :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 20. November 2014, 09:11

Like the backplate for the R9 290X the GTX 980 backplate (active and passive) will also have direct contact to the area where the VRMs are located. For the R9 290X it provided much lower temperatures as seen here (second chart).

Of course I can not tell if the difference will be also so drastic for the GTX 980 but I guess it will make a good difference.

Freitag, 21. November 2014, 17:05

thank you very much for the explanation :!:

Freitag, 23. Januar 2015, 10:10

Guys, I'm sorry but there isn't any news?
A possible ETA??

Thank you very much in advance.

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 14:45

Is it possible to know if this waterblock will be available or this project was abandoned?
pleaseee

thank you very much.

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 17:27

I am not sure how often the moderators drop in this forum, but your posts may be missing them when they do.
Perhaps your best result will be to email support at support@aqua-computer.de
Good luck.

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015, 21:21

Going to be wanting at least one of these along with a glass fronted nickel plated full water blocks when they hit the shop..
Nam...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 18:19

today recieved backplate, and I am sorry to inform that graphics card with waterblock and this backplate cannot be installed in first pcie 3.0 on Asus Rampage V Extreme due to collision with RAM release clips.

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 18:38

today recieved backplate, and I am sorry to inform that graphics card with waterblock and this backplate cannot be installed in first pcie 3.0 on Asus Rampage V Extreme due to collision with RAM release clips.

Perhaps all is not lost.

The item description for both passive & active version back-plates, states:

Zitat

Please note:
Graphics card and kryographics water block are not included in delivery, please order
separately. With some mainboards it may be possible that connector blocks (e.g.
sound) or the locking mechanism of the RAM modules extend into the area of the
backplate. In such a case the backplate can not be used without modifications

Though not recommending, they appear to condonie modding the back-plate in the area of conflict.

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 20:31

Zitat

Please note:
Graphics card and kryographics water block are not included in delivery, please order
separately. With some mainboards it may be possible that connector blocks (e.g.
sound) or the locking mechanism of the RAM modules extend into the area of the
backplate. In such a case the backplate can not be used without modifications

Though not recommending, they appear to condonie modding the back-plate in the area of conflict.

checked that too, I would have to cut off one of the bolts securing waterblock on the other side, so no go for me. I just moved GPU to one of the upper slots pcie 3.0 8x. for those of You running 3-way sli this backplate is not recommended, at least with rampage v extreme.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PiotrMKG« (21. März 2015, 20:32)