• 25.04.2024, 04:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

newb with a few questions

Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014, 20:20

hi,
just bought a aquaero 5 lt ( then realised there was a heat sink to buy and a mounting plate I wish websites would put "also highly recommended to buy with this product is..." )
I have a few questions please.
1. I have 2 corsair sp120 fans the faster versions can one fan port handle them both ?
2. whats the latest firmware version available ?
3. after adjusting the demo page to my liking is there a way to get rid of the "this is a demo version of the page" box on the right hand side ?
4. I have a ddc 18w pump is it best to run it off the main pc psu (using a molex) and just monitor its speed through the lt or will it plug straight into the lt after I put the correct end on ?
5. can any settings be outputted to Logitech g13 display ?

thanks in advance :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lazer-hawkuk« (4. Dezember 2014, 21:04)

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 03:48

In the manual it states the following:

4.3. Connector “Fan 1/2/3/4”
Voltage regulated fan outputs with speed signal processing. aquaero 5:
Maximum output power is 19.8 W (1.65 A at 12 V) for each channel. Maximum power is dynamically limited through temperature monitoring and will decrease considerably at lower output voltages. In case an output amplifier temperature rises to ca. 95 °C, the output is set to 100 % power. After cool- ing down to ca. 70 °C, normal operation will resume. If the temperature ris- es to ca. 100 °C, the output will be permanently disabled. To reactivate the output, the aquaero (or the complete PC) has to be disconnected from power for a short period of time. Despite this overload protection, the fan outputs are not short-circuit proof!

So look at the fan specs and see what can be done.

EDIT: If these are your fans, with an amp draw of 0.18A per fan, then the 0.36A draw for both is well within the operating specification for the aquaero at1.65A per channel. So yes, you should be able to drive both on one port.

If you click on the system tab under the aquaero, you will see your current firmware version, and the version it is able to update to.
This part I am not 100% clear on, but I believe if they are the same, then you have the latest version installed. - hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I believe while in the edit mode for the display page you can right click on the text and select delete.

The pump power will come from your PC Power Supply. The aquabus connector is for control & monitoring. Both should be connected.

I don't think aquasuite has the ability to send data to the Logitech G13 display, BUT AIDA64 has been implementing the ability to drive many LCD displays, and I believe the G13 is one of them. AIDA64 reads aquasuite's data and can then display that data to your G13. Check at AIDA64.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (5. Dezember 2014, 04:08)

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 10:35

thanks allot for your help i now understand it allot more.
i am now having a play with setting up my own screen i never knew i could click on the demo box and delete it.
just waiting for the heatsink off a slow uk retailer, 1 day to recieve order, 1 day to process it, 1 day to ship it.
i'm amazed at what the aquaero can do and think i will order the led strip addon thing so i can make a rgb led strip be grenn when everything is ok then turn red to warn me its getting too hot.
:)