• 25.04.2024, 15:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

The Jerol

unregistriert

Aquaero 6 - PWM pump compatibility

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 19:40

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Having read (here) about the compatibility issues with the MCP655 pump, I was wondering if there are other PWM pumps that are NOT compatible with the Aquaero 6? I'm putting together a new system and was looking at EK PWM D5 pumps but wanted to make sure they would work with the AQ6. I assume the Swiftech MCP35x and x2 are compatible as well?

I'm still trying to work out whether I'm going to run two pumps and two separate loops or a single dual pump powering loops to both the CPU and GPUx2. Either setup will work with my case (Phanteks Enthoo Primo), but I'm leaning toward two completely separate loops with their own res/pump. Not sure as this is my first watercooling setup. Any advice is greatly appreciated and thank you. :)

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, 02:16

I'm running the MCP35X2 and controlling the PWM with an Aquaero 6XT.

I monitor the two pump speeds on two Fan inputs.

No problem.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 03:14

All versions of the PWM DDC's will work fine with the Aquaero but all PWM D5's will not unless the small modification is used. An EK PWM D5 is the same as a Swiftech, XSPC or whatever.

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015, 18:28

Hi,
Can you explain what this small modification is please and where I can get one. Unfortunately I'm no electronics wizz so hopefully it is easy.
Thanks.