• 25.04.2024, 09:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can’t control fan speed connected to PowerAdjust 2 Ultra using Aquaero 5 Pro/Aquasuite 2015-1

Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014, 16:18

I’m having some issues with my setup which consist of:

- 3 PowerAdjust 2 Ultra connected to an Aquaero 5 Pro.
- 3 pins fans are connected to each PowerAdjust 2 Ultra.

Everything appears to be working normally except that I can only change power to the fans connected to the Aquaero 5 Pro and not the ones connected to the PowerAdjust 2 Ultra.

When in the Fans section for Aquasuite 2015-1 I can see all fans and the proper rotation speed and voltage are displayed. If I change Maximum power from 100% to lets say 50%, only the fans connected to the Aquaero 5 Pro will adjust.

Any idea why?

I'm using the latest firmware on the PowerAdjust 2 Ultra and the Aquaero 5 Pro.

Thanks!

Edit: I can modify the fan speed (including the ones connected to the PowerAdjust 2 Ultra) in the 'Controllers' section in Aquasuite 2015-1. I guess its where it is supposed to be done!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »magictoaster« (14. Dezember 2014, 16:28)

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 14:11

That's odd. My poweradjust works just as it always has with the new software and firmware. The same exact way as the Aquaero headers including using the max and min setting to change speeds.

Of course though, on all headers if you only change the max speed speed up and the Aquaero controller is still set low it wont change much at all anyway.

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 17:14

I have the same kind of problem.
I have 2 Power Adjust 2 Ultra's connected to the aquabus, On each PA I have a DDC pump running.
Problem is that I can not adjust their speed.
When I disconnect them from the aquabus, and connect through USB, I am able to lower the voltage and the speed goes down.

What seems to be the problem then?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »XenoMorpH« (21. März 2015, 17:16)

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 18:35

Not sure if this is an issue or noit, but let's get it out of the way.
The latest version of aquasuite is 2015-4... upgrade to it and check all firmware are updated for it.

Edit:

Zitat

Edit: I can modify the fan speed (including the ones connected to the PowerAdjust 2 Ultra) in the 'Controllers' section in Aquasuite 2015-1. I guess its where it is supposed to be done!
I believe that is correct.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. März 2015, 18:38)

Samstag, 21. März 2015, 21:38

Tnx!! That did the trick !! :thumbsup:

But the tacho from 1 of my pumps is not working. So when I add it to the controller list, it shuts down even though it has 100% power. When I remove it from the list, it starts running again.
With second pump/PA2 the tacho works ok and adjusting the power output works just fine.

Sonntag, 22. März 2015, 05:00

which pumps do you have installed?

Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 14:36

I am using 2 DDC MCP350 pumps.