• 24.04.2024, 14:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Which model to buy pump D5

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 01:21

Hi, I currently own one AE5 + two PA3 (connected via Aquabus all'AE5) that control two pumps LAING DCC. Now I am going to replace the AE5 with AE6 and pumps DCC with D5. I want to know whether it is worth buying the D5 with rpm control and connect as the DCC or the D5 USB / Aquabus and remove the two PA3. Thanks so much.

RE: Which model to buy pump D5

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 17:55

Hi, I currently own one AE5 + two PA3 (connected via Aquabus all'AE5) that control two pumps LAING DCC. Now I am going to replace the AE5 with AE6 and pumps DCC with D5. I want to know whether it is worth buying the D5 with rpm control and connect as the DCC or the D5 USB / Aquabus and remove the two PA3. Thanks so much.

My personal preference is the D5 pumps with pwm control. I own both Swiftech and XSPC D5's with pwm control (they are basically identical) and they are wired to work together from the pwm header on my AQ5 Pro.

RE: Which model to buy pump D5

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 18:16

D5 pumps don't respond super well to voltage control. If you are buying new pumps anyway and have an aquaero then the USB's are the ones to have. No headers are taken up and you have full control of them.

Whether it is worth it is completely up to you though.