• 18.04.2024, 15:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dead Aquaero 5 LT?

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 03:57

Any help in this matter would be appreciated:

Recently set up an Aquaero 5 LT i bought about a month ago.Only got my case today so hadn't really got round to testing this much until lately. Anyhow. My unit seems to have become very unresponsive.

Had it working for a while running a couple of fans. Then added a few more on some of the other channels and started playing around with the DC output levels in aquasuite. Then something weird happens:

When I close the program, my fans just instantly stopped running. Opened up aquasuite and there was a red cross by the USB connection under the aquaero 5 sub heading.

Did some restarts and check USB connection. It came back momentarily, then i pressed this "disk icon" near where the red cross for no usb connection comes up. I don't really know why I pressed it... but..anyway...

Now aquasuite can't see my aquaero 5 at all. I get a tiny windows popup saying unrecognised USB device then it just disappears. I think the USB controller must be dead or something.

Can I get my unit fixed somehow?

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 06:49

Worth troubleshooting before RMA.

Worth removing all Fans and sensors from the 5 LT so as to isolate if its USB and or power related problem.

I had a similar problem with my 5 LT and it was the power molex splitter related. I had a similar GUI to yours in that respect. I mistakenly missed an female output connector in the sequence of the cable.

You may have tried this; change the USB connection to another Motherboard USB 2 header. Make sure the red wire is on pin 1 (left of) on the USB header.

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 12:54

I believe pressing the disk icon saves the current configuration internally to the aquaero.

One other thing you may try is to unplug the USB connection to the aquaero, then delete the aquaero tab in aquasuite (click the cog-wheel icon on the tab, and click delete), then reconnect the USB connection. I had a similar incident where I somehow confused the system and it stopped seeing the aquaero, but came back using this reset procedure.

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 13:40

Yeah, I think I've tried everything.
Disconnected everything except molex, tried firmware reset/rewrite but the device is actually flagged by windows as malfunctioning and is actually stopped. I happened to need reformatting too so it's not my windows installation. Tried the other USB ports and other devices work normally.

What's the RMA procedure for aquacomputer? Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 18:12

Suggest you open communications with support:

Support Request or Google Translated

Aquacomputer RMA or Google Translated

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (23. Dezember 2014, 18:18)

Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014, 13:02

Try resetting back to factor default. See if the unit responds. Then upgrade to the latest firmware again - 2001

Worth a go...