• 19.04.2024, 10:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

many problems with new firmware , it left the pc a bricolage

Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014, 15:45

hello ,
whats up with the new firmware , there are so many problems with that it left my pc in a non usable state for the rest of the family .
first of all i want to state " SHAME ON YOU AQUA-COMPUTER for the release of a very very buggy firmware and left so many users in the cold for the holidays , mary christmass to you too" :thumbdown:
1) whats with the configuration of the relay , BEFORE : everything was like it suppossed to be , i could fire up the pc and it went on and when i closed it it shutted down an fired up again for the cooldown run with only the pumps for 5 minutes . NOW : i can't get the pc to fire up without the remote control triggering the relay , then it startswith the cooldown run and after 5 minutes it's usable, but after i close windows it will not do the cooldown run anymore or start after that without going through the same mess again..
2) on the new firmware the names of the temperatures are not vissible after a few startups leaving only blank lines with temperatures behind it . so what was what?
3) pump speeds of both D5 aquabus pumps are not there in aquasuite , how can i configure the alarms with no data?
hope you resolve the bugs very quickly and make it for everybody nice new year . :?:
greets

Freitag, 26. Dezember 2014, 00:08

I trouble with the relay too.....I did a clean install with all new settings since this is new software. Since I could not boot up, I had to unplug the relay until I found the relay preset and deleted it.
Once the preset is deleted you can set up your alarms as before. They don't say where to set the % for the relay Output so I left it as it comes, but it's untested as yet. I assume you leave it as a switched ouput for the alarms.

Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014, 01:32

thanks
should have told before , i have an aquaero 5 XT and LT both running with 1 D5 aquabus/usb pump connected.
the relay is working now , the temperature lines are back also after a clean install and reflash only sensor 1 will not detect , will see for this later .
the issue with both D5 pumps remain even after a reflash , maybe the pumps need a reflash too , but this is not in the aquasuite available.
hope they fix it
greets

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »scullbock1« (27. Dezember 2014, 01:34)